Chapter 3

"Nicolle get back here now!" I hear Miss Dalimore yell after me. She knows where I am and what I'm looking for. I'm just thankful since she's a lot slower than i am.
I go straight to her room and start looking through all her things. I know she wouldn't sell that bracelet mostly because she would use it to blackmail me into doing things she didn't want to.

I hear the heavy footsteps get closer and closer to the bedroom and my searching gets more frantic. "Where is it?!" I exclaim now starting to panic. What if she did sell it off? The question comes to mind just as she enters the room and sighs.

"Nicolle I really don't have it" she says tiredly and I turn to look to her.

"Well where is it?!" I say and hating the desperation in my voice.

"I honestly believe someone took it. I couldn't sell it just yet anyway but I'm not lying to you" she says and I'm honestly surprised. This is the nicest she's ever been to me. "You look through the other rooms and I'll check here. The sooner we get this damn bracelet the sooner you can get the hell out of here" and there was the venomous words I love grown accustomed to these past couple of months.

I nod and go outside. My mind then goes to someone. This certain someone hates me with a burning passion and I hate him the same if not more.

Luke.

'That little brat' I think to myself and surely enough I go to his room and see him holding the bracelet in his fingers.

"Looking for this?" He asks tauntingly which honestly makes me both angry and want to laugh at the fact this 9 year old is trying to threaten me.

"Yes thanks for stealing it you little imp" I say snatching the bracelet from him and walking out.

"Hey! You were supposed to give me sweets for it!" He yells after me and I roll my eyes. Miss Dalimore is waiting by the door for me.

"Took your time" she mutters before going out to the car leaving me to carry my things to the car.

I'm finally out of here. Is the first thing I think. But then I remember I still have two years before I'm out of the system for good.

~•~

A/N: Right so I finally managed to finish this chapter. Next chapter will definitely have lana and I'm not sure whether it should be a flashback or not for lana.... Hmmmm.... Comment thoughts and hope this wasn't too shitty. Also I'm sorry about dragging out this shit with the bracelet 😂😅