Chloe!

Chlo was outside smoking which she has been hiding from Beca. Chloe took a couple lights of her cigarette crying remembering everything coming back to her.

"Let me go get her. She has been keeping some things to her self. I actually though she was getting better." Beca sighed
"Beca? You can't make her tell you if she doesn't want to. This kind of thing takes time. I really believe she has ptsd. I been reading her charts. It show high levels of ptsd. She is just scared all you can do is just be there for her and show that you aren't going to hurt her. Our last session she told me how much she loves you and how you are helping her." The therapist said to Beca
"I know! I will give her some time but she does need to tell you at least what happening if she doesn't want to tell me."

Beca walked out seeing Chloe was smoking. Beca took the cigarette from Chloe an stomp on the cigarette. "Chloe? Do you know how bad these are for you. Why would you hide this from me."
"Beca! Why did you do that. It help my nerves. I need it." Chloe said taking out another cigarette.
"Baby! Please don't go down this road. Just give me the cigarette box."
Chloe hesitated at first but she gave it to Beca crying.
"It okay baby. Im here, I'm not going any where I'm promise.
"Pinky promise?" Chloe puts out her pinky.
Beca shakes Chlo pinky. "I Promise. I won't let anything happen to you. Just let me help you please."
"Okay but can we skip this session for today and you can make a new appointment and I will tell you everything what happen. Your right this is killing me inside."
Beca smiled. "Do you want to go home baby."
"Yes! Umm when we get home can we cuddle."
"Of course we can babe!" Beca smiled. "Just let me go tell him we will be back for your next session. I will put you in the car and be right back." Chloe nodded. Beca took Chloe to the car sitting her in the passenger seat buckling her up for her. She put the wheel chair in the trunk and told Chloe she would be right back.

Beca walkes into the therapist office.
"Hey is it fine I take Chloe home and make a new appointment. She is little overwhelmed and wants to go home."
"That fine. Can you come this Friday."
"Yes. We will be here." Beca smiled.

Beca walked out to the car and saw Chloe was sleeping she drove her home. She got Chloe out of the car and brough her up to bed putting some clean smoke free clothes on her. Beca changed into her pajamas and got in the bed with Chloe cuddling her to the next morning.