Breakfast with the girls

Chloe was laying in the bed next to Beca as Beca was straddling herself Chloe as she slept.

The girls was asleep in their room but Emma got scared and slept with ivy cuddling each other like they do everynight. It made them feel safe.

Chloe was the only one who up of course. She couldn't sleep because she had a nightmare about her injury. She hasn't had one in 5 months. She though she was recovery. I guess not.

The next morning Chloe was still awake. She couldn't get no sleep all last night.

Beca woke up yawning rubbing her eyes

"Baby? Did you get any sleep last night." Beca was concerned

"Umm... Maybe?"

"Don't lie to me! Please why didn't you sleep last night."

"I couldn't sleep. I had a nightmare about when I fell on my head in that stupid old basement." Chloe said covering her face with her hands crying alittle bit.

Beca pulled Chloe into a hugged and gave her a big kiss on the forehead.

"Get some sleep please! I wanted to take the girls to the park. Show them around la." Beca smiled

Emma came in the room jumping in Beca and Chloe bed.

"Hey mommy? Why're you crying. Are you okay." Emma said in a cute adorable toddler voice

"Yes Emma? Mommy is okay. It was just a nightmare." Chloe said wiping off her tears

Emma jump between Beca and Chloe giving Chloe a big hugged.

"It okay mommy. I love you. I had bad dreams all the time. They aren't real." Emma smiling.

Chloe and Beca instantly smiled. Beca started ticking Emma softly not trying to hurt her.

"Momma! Stop that tickles." Emma giggles

Chloe decided to join in laughing giggling Emma as well.

"Mommy! Not you too." Emma giggles more

"I'm the tickle monster." Chloe giggles ticking Emma

Beca pulled both of Chloe and Emma into a hugged ticking them both seeing how happy it made Chloe and Emma.

"You guys are the adorablest. I think I'm jealous how cute you guys are." Beca laughed.

Emma crawl out of Beca hugged bringing her wheelchair to Chloe side.

"Look mommy! I brought you wheelchair over by you. Can you make me and my sister some breakfast. I'm lactose intolerant and allegic to nuts. Just an warning." Emma giggles

"Thank you Emma. I think you're my favorite so far." Chloe chuckles seeing Beca is jealous

"Aww! Now I have competition." Beca chuckles

"Maybe? But you will always be my tiny little cute badass."

"Don't call me cute." Beca said with an serious face.

"I can if I want. What you going to do about it." Chloe giggles

"I will give you the tickle monster."

"I'm not a kid Beca!" Chloe said teasing

Beca gave Chloe the tickle monster seeing how happy she made Chloe and how she just made Chloe forget about the nightmare.