Baby coming

Chloe and Beca was getting ready to go to the clinic. There was an possibly that Beca was more excited that Chloe was. Beca has been waited for Chloe to get pregnant for a long time now and she just was overall excited for Chloe.

Chloe came downstairs rolling in her wheelchair accidenlty running over Beca tie for the third time today.

"Dammit! Beca I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I still trying to figure out this dumb wheelchair."

"It okay baby! Are you excited for going to see if you are pregaPregnant or not!" Beca was surely excited

"Yes I'm ready. I was pretty sore those two weeks but it worth the pain." Chloe giggles

The kids came downstairs. Emma sat right on Chloe lap and Ivy sat on the couch putting girl meets world on.

"How did you sleep baby."

"Good! Are you  going back to that clinic."

"Yes baby! You should make an banner and stuff because mommy might be pregnant." Chloe smiled

"Okay mommy! I will throw you an party." Emma got down off. Chloe lap and ran upstairs Getting supplies. She yelled down. "Bye mommy! I see you when you get back!"

Chloe yelled back up. "I love you!"

Beca helped push Chloe considering Chloe didn't really like her new wheelchair. Beca pushed her to the car and came back inside when she got Chloe settle in the car.

"Ivy we will be back in about an hour. Keep eye on your sister."

"Okay mom." Ivy shrugged

Beca lock the door and went to back to the car and drove Chloe to her appointment. Chloe and Beca was both excited.

Beca got to the clinic. She helped Chloe out of the car and sat her in the wheelchair. They both went inside. Chloe waited while Beca signed her in and not longer than ten minutes the doctor came and took them to their room.
Beca helped Chloe onto the table while holding her hand.

"Are you guys ready to see if you guys have an little miracle." He smiled

"Yes! We are ready!" Beca smiled

"Yes! I want to see! I can't wait anymore!" Chloe said excitedly

The doctor pull up Chloe shirt and rub Warm jelly all around Chloe stomach. He waited to see if something would show and he saw it. It was an beautiful Miracle. He kept rubbing the jelly around on her stomach.

"You guys ready to see your new baby."

"Yes!" Chloe said. "Please let me see."

The doctor pointed to the screen showing them their new baby.

"Aww baby! Look you are pregnant! I told you baby not to give your hopes up." Beca smiled

Chloe smiled and stared at the screen seeing the doctor moving the thing all around Her stomach. She finally got what she wanted. It always has been Chloe wish to get pregnant.

"I know baby! I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell the girls when we get home."

The doctor wipes off Chloe stomach and pull her shirt back down. He gave them a picture of their baby. Chloe was a month pregnant and happy