2

• इन्हें समर्पित: KJMONSTER1

As they walked out of the cafe that Simon band had performed in they sat outside talking about Clary and Zeke's mom.

"It's like she trying to protect me from something and she won't tell me what." Zeke was on his phone playing the game color switch as they were talking not paying attention to what they were saying.

Some girl who he didn't know started talking about how their mom could be hiding some big dark secret from them.

"Shut up." Zeke spoke up not looking up from his phone. They all turned to him with a shocked look as the girl quickly stopped talking not wanting to get him angry. Clary was soon shoved by a attractive blonde guy with tattoos all over his body.

The blonde guy had kept walking so Zeke decided to speak up for his sister. "Dude, watch where your going." The blonde guy stopped and turned to look at him making Zeke smirk and Clary mouthed a thank you before turning to the blonde guy. "So, are you going to say sorry or not."

Zeke was proud that his sister was sticking up for herself. The blonde eyes widened and he walked up to them both.

"You can see me?" He said while looking at them a look of wonder. Clary rolled her eyes at that while Zeke gave a flirtatious smirk. "Obviously."

"I'm glad I can. Wouldn't want to miss a view this good." They said at the same time Clary rolled her eyes at her brothers words.

"How come I don't know who you are?" The blonde guy said trying to see if he could remember who they were but came up blank.

"What does that pick up line work with every girl you see?" Clary said in a some what angry tone.

"Well it could work for me." Zeke winked at him. Before he got a reply heard someone call out to the blonde guy. The blonde guy turned around and left inside the club.

"Can you believe that guy?" Clary turned to Simon and the girl standing near him. "Well, no I don't. Cause I don't see who you are talking about." As soon as Simon said that Zeke turned to him with a 'you got to be kidding me' look on his face.

"Dude, don't lie. I know you saw him." Clary nodded to what Zeke said and looked back to the entrance of the club then gave her brother a glance to see if he was thinking what she was thinking.

"What was in your latte? Cause whatever it was is making you both see things." Simon let out a small laugh to which Zeke gave him a glare to make him shut up. Clary started to unzip her jacket and Zeke stood up fully and followed her lead as the walked up to the entrance. Simon has said something to Clary to which she respond and kept walking.

Once they made it in both Clary and Zeke looked around to see people dancing and drinking.

"I'm gonna get a drink first text me when you find him." Zeke started walking to the bar not noticing that he gained a few stares the way there. Zeke asked for a shot of bourbon while leaning against the counter.

Apon his arrival Magnus has not taken his eyes off him having not seen him in a long time. Magnus excused himself from the couch and started to make his way to Zeke with a drink in hand.

Zeke had drunk his shot as soon as he got it and turned to look around. He noticed a familiar man and froze as the Magnus Bane got closer Zeke looked for an exit and he found one when his phone started to ring.

| DISCONTINUED. | Evergreen |Shadowhunters|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें