3

Zeke and Clary they went from having only to worry about school or work to having to worry about whether or not they are going to survive this new world they are in now.

After their mother pushed them into the portal they looked around and notice that they were at the police station where Luke worked. Clary was still clutching onto Zeke crying as they sat there for a while to gather their thoughts when Luke's captain came.

"Zeke? Clary? What are you doing here?" Zeke looked up and saw the woman before getting up and helping Clary up.

"Well, um, we are looking for Luke. We were trying to get in the house but it seems we have lost our keys so we came to ask Luke to let us in. Is he here?"

The woman looked at Zeke and nodded her head. "But, he's in a meeting so maybe you guys can wait. Did you check your bag Clary? I always seem to do that." The captain laughed a little as Clary looked in her bag for her keys. She then pulled out two keys and blushed.

"We can still wait until Luke gets out of the meeting to go home together." Zeke came up with something quick and the captain nodded before leaving the two alone. Zeke grabbed his sister's hand and started to walk to Luke's desk as soon as she was out of sight.

They got close enough that they were able to see Luke and not be seen. There was a man and a woman in front of him talking.

"The minute we found out Jocelyn Fairchild was alive - you were easy to track." The man told Luke. "You can have them both, only if you give up the Mortal Cup." Luke looked at the man before standing towering over him by a couple inches.

"I don't care about either of them. They mean nothing to me. Kill them all if you like. My people want the Cup. Why do you think I've been hanging around here all these years? Now, when I find the Cup I intend on keeping it, and you can tell Valentine and the circle." By the end of Luke's speech Clary was in tears and Zeke was shaking in anger.

"No one mentioned Valentine."

"You didn't have to. Now, listen to me and get out of my office." The man gave Luke one last look before leaving with the woman. Luke sighed and sat back down as Zeke and Clary made way out of the police station.

Zeke and Clary took a cab to their apartment to see if everything thing was ok. Zeke had a feeling that nothing was going to be ok for a while but he had to stay strong for his sister.

They walked in to see that the place was completely destroyed and their mother was no where in sight Clary grabbed a weapon and they made their way into the living room and saw Dot standing there.

"Dot!" Clary started. "Where's our mom? What's going on?" Dot looked at Clary and took a step closer. "They took her. Rogue shadowhunters." Zeke looked at Dot feeling something was off bout her so he grabbed Clary hand to make sure she stays next to him.

"What?" Zeke was the one to speak and Dot gave him a glance before looking back to Clary.
"Clary have you ever noticed a cup?" Clary tried to think but came up blank.

"No I haven't." Dot stepped closer to them and Zeke went in front of Clary.

"Clary, think this can save your mother." Clary looked at Dot and tried to think of seeing a cup. "Are you talking about the ones at the shop? Cause those are the only cups I can think of." Dot seemed to get angry when Clary said that and her face started to transform.

"You know more than you think, Zeke and Clary Fairchild." She ran up to Zeke and pushed out of the way. Clary screamed and went to go help Zeke up.

"Clary, run now!" Zeke said as he got up and pushed her out of the way when he saw the thing coming up behind Clary. The thing bit Zeke and he grabbed his neck and looked at his hand and saw blood.

He tried to make his way to Clary so the thing wouldn't hurt her but halfway his legs gave out and he fell.

"Clary...". He whispered before his eyes closed and he went unconscious.

_____________________________________

While Zeke was unconscious Clary had became conscious and was wondering where the hell they were and if her older brother was ok. As she sat up she suddenly bumped heads with a beautiful woman sitting at the end of the bed she woke up on.

"Ow! Wait...I don't know you-"

"I'm Isabelle." The woman cut Clary off before she could finish. "I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane or so distracted. Like you and your hot brother saw earlier distraction are dangerous in our line of work." Clary got off the bed looking around for her brother rolling her eyes at Isabelle.

"Where is my brother anyway? And where are we? Wait, who's Jace?" Clary didn't give Isabelle a chance to answer as she started firing questions at her.

"You really don't know much, do you?" Clary let out a frustrated sigh and heard a groan. Zeke.

"All I know is some psychos took our mother, and now you people have taken, Zeke and I."
Zeke let out a groan as he started to wake up and sat up to see his sister and a woman with dark hair talking.

"Clary? What's going on? Are you ok? Where are we?"

______________________________________