7

Zeke smiled as he walked with Alec to a room where Izzy and Simon were in talking.

"What's so great about him anyway?" He heard Simon's voice ask Izzy as he and Alec walked in.

"Well, have you seen that guy? He's hot. And his body is just...wow." Zeke said as he walked in the room making Simon jump and glare at him as Izzy giggle and Alec scoff.

Zeke smirked at Simon seeing his face before walking closer to him to put his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh, but don't worry. You're hot too, and you have a nice body too. And if you weren't basically a little brother to me I would definitely-"

"Ok! Zeke, don't even finish that sentence! I get it!" Simon blushed as he cut him off making everyone but Alec laugh at him being embarrassed. Simon put the bowl that Izzy had gave him before standing up and walking to the other side of the bed away from Zeke.

"Oh! Simon! I'm just messing with you. Well, not really." Zeke said giving him wink making Simon blush again. "If it makes you feel less embarrassed I'd totally do it with Alec and if I was straight I totally sex it up with that beauty next to you." Alec blushed while Izzy gave Zeke a wink.

Alec coughed making them all look at him. "I think Clary and Jace are done so we can go met them downstairs." Without waiting for a reply he left out the room in a hurry so he wouldn't have to be in the same room as Zeke any longer.

"There's definitely something wrong with your brother, love." Izzy sighed knowing exactly what was going with her brother. She got off the bed and started for the door.

"Let's go boys." With that they followed Izzy to where Clary and Jace were.

______________________________________

When they finally met up with Jace and Clary, Jace told them that there was a possibility that Clary and Zeke's memories were wiped by some warlock their mother knew and that they had to find Dot.

_______________

Now they were getting ready to leave out to look for Dot. "This is the least revealing thing you have?"

"What it covers up all the naughty bits. A little too much if you ask me." Izzy giggled as she sat down on her bed with Zeke. Clary sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Where's Simon?" Zeke groaned as Clary asked that making Izzy laugh.

"Don't worry he's safe with the boys."

Clary looked down before coughing. "So like....you, Alec, and Jace....are like family." Izzy smirked as Clary asked before laying her head on Zeke's stomach.

"Translation, you want to know if Jace and I are a thing." This made Zeke eyes snap open waiting for Clary to answer so he could go beat up the Ken look-alike.

Clary scoffed. "Why would I care?" Izzy smiled before saying anything

Zeke cut her off. "You shouldn't care. He's not good for you. And it doesn't help that he looks exactly like the doll that I hate more than barbie." This made the two girls laugh at Zeke. Zeke frowned as everything suddenly came crashing down on both him and his sister.

"A few weeks ago I only had school to worry about. And now..". Zeke made a hand motion to Clary telling her to come. Clary got on the bed, as Izzy sat up, and Clary put head on Zeke's chest laying down.

"Is this the part where I give you the pep talk about harnessing your inner Shadowhunter and accepting your true destiny?"

"Was that the pep talk?" Zeke asked as he looked at Izzy amused. Izzy giggled nodding her head. "Yes. Yes it was."

"Clary, Zeke...Remember, you were born to do this. No matter what has happened... this is who you are." Zeke and Clary sighed as they listened to what Izzy said.

"Not exactly feeling that."

"Yet."

"Okay, but now we just have to find Dot." Clary sighs as they all stood up wrapping her arms around her brothers waist seeking comfort.

"And track down and kill the most dangerous rogue Shadowhunter in history before he kills us all."

"You really know how to ruin a pep talk, don't you? Come on, let's go." Zeke chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Clary as Izzy gave them both a wink as she got up from the bed starting to walk out the door before stopping.

"Oh, and Simon is kind of nerd-hot."

"See! I knew I wasn't the only one that thought that!