16

Zeke was up in his room getting ready for the party when a knock was heard.
He was in the middle of finding a shirt to wear when Alec came through the door.
"Alec? What's up?" Alec looked Zeke up and down his cheeks turning a slight pink before he cleared his throat turning to look at the wall behind Zeke.

"Oh, um, I just wanted to let you know that we are getting ready to leave. So, come down to get your weapons."
Zeke could tell that Alec was trying to avoid looking at him he felt a bit hurt because he was starting to gain feelings for the dark-haired man.
He shrugged his shoulders deciding to give Alec a taste of his own medicine.

"Ok, well you know where the door is." Zeke said going to the bathroom, shutting the door.

Alec sighed but before he could walk out he heard Zeke's phone light up with a message. He picked up his phone to see a message from a person named 'Dammy❤'.

'Hey, handsome. You forgot your coat at my place❤'

Alec frowned when he heard the toilet flush and water running he threw the phone on the bed and rushed out the room.

______________________

Zeke was walking to weapon room when he heard Izzy and Alec talking so he stopped by the door hiding behind a wall.

"Pick a weapon. I suggest your whip." Alec basically snapped at Izzy.

Isabelle scoffs. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"We're going to a Downworlder's rave."

"You should be a little more excited."

"It's a mission, not a party."

"Yeah, whatever. Before Clary got here, every day was the same. Go on a mission, kill demons. Go on a mission, kill demons. At least now things are interesting."

"Interesting? Valentine is alive and actively seeking the Cup. He threatens our entire world." There was a slight pause.

"And we're helping his daughter and son for Christ sakes! Who, by the way, we have no reason to trust. And who showed up out of nowhere." Zeke knew that Alec didn't quite like them but he thought that over the few conversations the pair shared that Alec was slowly liking him as a friend.

"On top of that, we're gonna end up overpaying some warlock who may or may not have information we need. So, no, Izzy... I don't find it interesting."

"Whoa! Feel better now?"

"No, I don't." Zeke walked in slowly. "Okay, maybe a little."

"You can't keep bottling things up, Alec. It's only a matter of time before they explode. And not the fun kind of explode." Zeke grabbed the glowing sword thingy that he never could remember the name of.

Izzy hooked her one of her arms with Zeke's pulling out the Institute. "All right, let's go. And we're not going for the music."

_____________________

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Last time we were here, this place was crawling with vampires." Clary said worried.

| DISCONTINUED. | Evergreen |Shadowhunters|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें