Chapter 19

"Are you alright now?" Waste asks, when we walk to the plane. Today, we are going to fly to Los Angeles, a city that I adore. I remember travelling there once with my parents, who were on a business trip. It wasn't that fun, considering that I couldn't go out of the hotel premises, but it was still good to stay there. I remember taking a thousand pictures of the palms and the ocean, that charmed right from my first day. 

"Yeah," I reply, getting inside the plane and settling on one of the familiar sofas. Looks like I will get pretty used to travelling inside a private jet with Martin. Everyone sits down at their normal places, Watse opposite me with Aubrey, another member of Garrix Team (I'm going to call it this). Martin is sitting right next to me, his head tucked into his computer screen, his mind fully engrossed into making music. 

My head is a bit dizzy from last night and a stale taste invades my mouth, making me a bit hungry. All of the events that have happened before the flight seem surreal. The stalker took all of my clothes, leaving me literally with nothing. I didn't tell Martin yet, just faked, that I was packing up. I don't want him to be worried. 

 I haven't eaten probably since last night and the does not make my organism happy. I get up and head to the fridge, which turns out to be full of sushi boxes. 

"Anybody wants sushi?" I ask, taking out a few boxes and placing them on the table near the sofas. Martin's gaze shoots upwards.

"Yeah," he responds with enthusiasm in his voice, "I am so hungry." 

"Let's have something to eat," Aubrey agrees and I start taking out all of the plastic boxes from the fridge and putting them on the tables, hoping that they would fit. We then gather around the table, Watse giving out chopsticks and knives with forks. I grab a pair of chopsticks and begin eating prawn sushi. 

"Sushi is just the best," Martin comments, while putting a lot of them on his plate. 

"Yeah," I reply and pop a prawn sushi in my mouth, after dipping it into soya sauce. The delicious taste os sushi and the salty taste of soya sauce clash in my mouth, creating a tasty combination of the two different tastes. I gobble on the sushi, without even chewing them properly. My stomach has finally realised, that I am extremely hungry. 

We eat in complete silence, everyone trying to eat fast, probably because everyone is super hungry. When most of the sushi is gone, I decide to start a conversation. 

"So, where will Martin perform in LA?" I wonder, putting my chopsticks down.

"It's open-air," Martin replies, putting his laptop back on his lap. "It's gonna be a giant stage, just like Ultra and that's gonna be awesome." 

"Basically," Watse adds, "it's gonna be like a beach party. Everything will be on one of the largest and the best beaches of LA."

"Oh, cool." I fall back on the sofa, taking out my phone. Everyone goes back to doing their things, except from me. I just stretch and play random games on my phone. The flight isn't supposed to be long, only an hour and ten minutes. I play Candy Crush for some time, trying hard to beat new levels, but I get bored soon, just at the moment, when we start going down. 

We land safely in LA airport, heading straight to the car, due to our tight schedule. It's quite late, although we still meet some fans on our way. Martin patiently agrees to take pictures with them and I can notice a smile gradually materialising on his face, right after he took pictures with every fans. 

We are crammed into a minivan, which drives us to the hotel. The city looks awesome, even at night, the bright city lights illuminating in the car's windows. The tall skyscrapers are giants, clinging onto the dark blue sky. Cars pass by, the headlights blinding my vision for short periods of time. Everything is lively, even at this late hour, people walk around the streets, laughing and smiling.