Kick Ass

Picture of Sam attached (Hayley's Big Bro)

Look at that bicep! Hot damn!!

---

Training was just as I remembered, long winded, tiring and painful. With it being the first training session in months, my muscles refused to cooperate with the intensive exercise.

Despite being a werewolf and one of the strongest and fittest in the pack, thanks to the Alpha blood that runs through my veins, the first day of training always took its toll on me.

We had been training for 3 hours straight, sparring and running as my father stood at the head of the field watching everyone closely. Even as the alphas daughter I didn't get a break or any special treatment. Which I honestly didn't mind.

Once I got into the right mindset and my body compiled to the idea of training, I was unstoppable.

Scratch that.

I was kick ass!

I was currently sparing with one of my closest friends, Julian. Julian was one of our packs best fighters, unfortunately for him I was better.

So naturally, I kicked his ass.

Watching Julian intently I followed his every manoeuvre, from the light steps he took to the wiping away of sweat from his eyebrows. I was analysing for any moment of weakness and when I found it I attacked.

Sending a blow to his face, Julian was knocked back with a yelp. I then continued to flick my foot up and out getting a crack to his jaw.

Julian's hand swiped out to hit me but I caught his fist easily twisting his arm around, turning his back to me. I extended my claws out of my fingers and placed them over his neck pretending to slice.

"Isn't that 24 to me, 2 to you?" I smirked knowingly as I leaned in to Julian's ear.

"I think you're mistaken," Julian turned to face me, knocking the wind out of my lungs as he pushed me to the ground, him landing on top of me in a straddle.

My breath hitched at the intimate position we were in. Everyone knew me and Julian both had the hots for each other but never had the guts to admit it. Instead we just flirted profusely.

I stared at Julian with wide eyes as his face got closer and closer to mine. So close that I could feel his breath against my neck, just below my ear.

"Hayley." He mumbled huskily, his breath tickling my skin.

"Y-yes?" I gushed out a nervous breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was certain he was going to kiss my neck before I felt his claws at my throat applying little pressure. His voice was barely audible "I think it's 24 to you, 3 to me."

I heard the humour behind his voice as his face pulled away from my neck. He had a playful glint in his eyes and that was when it dawned on me.

I had been played. He knew I was putty in his hands and took that to his advantage.

That sneaky fucker. I seethed to myself before pushing him off of me.

"Just this once Julian. You and I both know I had you and I won. But just this once I'm going to allow you to have the satisfaction of beating me." I stated firmly before offering him my hand.