No Way In Hell!

A picture of the oh so sexy Ryan Guzman who will be portraying Chase;)

Biceps.

Biceps!

BICEPS!

Think I might have a fetish...

---

"Hayley!" I heard my fathers deep voice bellow from his office, I knew what it was regarding as Julian had informed me that father would want to speak to me about the howl that we heard.

Grabbing an apple from the kitchen I lazily walked down the corridor towards my fathers office.

"You yelled?" I spoke sarcastically as I opened the door to my fathers office biting into the sweet Apple.

"You noticed," He nodded his head at me,"and you actually came. Never thought I'd see the day my daughter actually did something I asked." He mocked being shocked as he chuckled.

"I take it you already know why you're here?"

"Yes." I nodded my head, I wasn't stupid.

"Well that howl is nothing to worry about." My father began, scratching his head, "You probably recognised the howl as an alphas, am I right?"

"Duh."

"Well then... The alpha of the pack said he had caught the scent of his mate near the border of our territory and requests passage in order to search for her." He spoke as if it were the greatest thing in the world until I saw him falter.

"But..." I urged him to continue.

Sighing, father continued knowing I could see right through his facade. "But, he is the alpha of the Black Crescent Pack and claims he will stop at nothing until he has her. If in anyway we try and prevent him from claiming her he will kill every last one of us."

"You mean Chase Chamberlain?!"

"Yes, I mean him."

"Lovely." I sarcastically rolled my eyes, "I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to have him out of all the wolves in the world as a mate! Poor girl is going to be traumatised."

My father let out a long breath scratching his neck, "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that there is no threat to worry about."

"Ok dad, thanks."

I left my dads office with a glum look heading for my room. In a situation like this the only thing that could ever provide me with comfort is my bed.

And that was exactly where I went.

---

I couldn't sleep.

Something was up and it was making both me and my wolf restless. It was as if I knew something big was going to happen and my body wasn't letting me sleep as it was on high alert.

Sitting up in bed I stared at the clock, 2:34am.

Great. It was still early.

Plopping off the side I took soft steps towards the window. Maybe some fresh air will cool down my temperature and help me sleep.