Pack house

Sorry it's so late, I've been so busy! I promise I'll make it up to all of you X

Attached is an image of what I imagine Hayley's Mum and Dad to look likexx

Teen wolf fans where you at?

--

Swinging side to side as I was perched atop of Chase's shoulder my patience was starting to run low.

"Are we there yet?" I huffed as I looked down towards the ground. The blood rushing to my brain was making me feel dizzy and the feeling of Chase being so close to me was driving me insane.

"No."

"Are we nearly there?" I asked. It was dark now so we must of been walking for hours and I hadn't eaten since breakfast so I was feeling extremely grouchy. A nice warm bath would be good right now. Ooh, and some hot chocolate.

"No."

"Are you going to answer all of my questions with the word no?" I was definitely impatient now.

"Yes."

"Ughh! You are so annoy-" before I could get any of my insults out Chase interrupted me.

"We are here." I could hear the amusement behind his words and it tainted my mood even more.

"You just said we weren't there yet," I growled at Chase. Can this guy not make up his mind or does he have a vendetta to turn me into a sour wolf.

"Well, I find it quite amusing to tease you," Chase chuckled. Does he always have to chuckle or is it an alpha thing?

"Well, I find it quite amusing to hurt you," the smirk on my face was one of mischief and Chase had no idea.

"Wha-"

I swung my leg out and kicked Chase right in the gut as hard as I could from the uncomfortable position I was in. Chase doubled over in pain, his grip on me not loosening. I wriggled trying to free myself but froze at the sound of an unfamiliar voice.

"And the alpha takes a hit to the gut! Can he recover from this or has his unnamed and unseeable attacker managed to defeat the great Chase Chamberlain!" An unknown voice called from in front of Chase.

Who could it be? There is a damsel in distress over here, the least this guy could do is save me. It must be someone from Chase's pack seen as they called Chase, Alpha.

"I'll deal with you later," Chase growled loud enough that only I could hear before addressing the new voice, "Now is not the time Finn."

"I think now is a great time as I don't think I've ever caught you in a position quite like this." The voice let out a humorous laugh that was so hearty I couldn't help but laugh along.

"You won't be catching him in a position like this again because as soon as I'm out of it I'll be out of here with a simple hasta la vista," I grumbled saying it to both Finn and Chase but mainly aiming it at Chase so that he understood how I had no intention of staying here.

Chase's grip became firmer, if that was possible, his breath becoming more ragged as he let out a low growl, "you will stay here with me. You. Are. Mine. Understood?"