The Boss' Satisfaction (ManxBoy)

WARNING: This book contains graphic material involving male on male sex. If you are below the age of seventeen (17) or do not like same sex stories, it is highly recommended that you leave this book and move on to another! ... However, if you wish to see the steamy material, please, do read on! XD

Benjamin Stern, a bright overachieving student, having always been bullied throughout all of his schooling for being gay, struggles with meeting new people. Yet now being in his junior year of college, he still seems to struggle when it come to any social situation.

Out of the advice from his accepting mother, and his college advisor, Ben applies for a paying internship as an assistant to Rachael Dow, the Executive Human Resource Manager of the most successful construction corporation throughout the West Coast. Now, an executive assistant, it's Ben's job to be the communications link between Rachael and the ever impressive James Marshall.

James Marshall, president and founder of Dean Construction, is a very private man and tries extremely hard to stay out of the public's eye. However, this also means that his personal life is equally isolated and secluded from all but his two closets friends, Rachael and Max, whom he has known for years.

But when at an executive meeting, James runs into Rachael's new assistant, his heart and cock instantly desire the young, fragile looking young man. Rachael seeing the immediate attraction between the two, now makes it her goal to give her long time gay best friend a single chance at happiness by ensuring that both of the two constantly cross paths both in the office and out of it.

However, will Ben finally gain some courage and go for the thing he wants most despite the barbarous antics he went through as a child? And will James come out from behind his fear of someone destroying his privacy and eventually find the happiness a friend is trying to help him obtain?

2013 © David A Graham