Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Sexy and Powerful James --->)

James’ POV

Another boring day in the life of James Marshall I thought as the elevator came to a stop with a ding and the doors opened.

Just to let you know, a lot of people say that I’m a hard ass, that I have no emotions, and that I’m always in a pissed off mode or look angry, which only adds to the superficial thoughts people throw towards me due to my wealth.

Yes, I’m rich. No, It’s not because of my family. My Grandfather, who is now dead, may have started the company, but I was the one who took the small local construction company he created, and turned it into the most successful construction company on the west coast. I worked hard to get this far and get to where I am.

But enough about my life, I have work to do.

Walking down the hallway to my office, I made the 3 long turns and came to the place I spent most of my time while I was here.

“Hi James, I mean Mr. Marshall! Your coffee is waiting for you, there haven’t been any messages, and your executive meeting starts in 5 minutes in the conference room.” Samantha, my assistant, said.

“Thank you Samantha.” I stopped in my tracks when I took a closer look and saw that she was wearing a lot more makeup than usual and her cleavage was showing a bit more than I would have liked. “Did you do something different?” I asked not wanting to sound too rude.

She immediately blushed and shook her head. I sighed and walked forward into my office. I was starting to think that Samantha was taking her position a bit too lightly. I mean she’s a great assistant, at times, but there have been some occasions where she would hit on me or try to flirt with me and, unfortunately for her, I was neither attracted nor interested in her.

After booting up my computer, I refreshed my email page, just to check if there had been any new things to deal with, and as always, there were 40 new messages since I last checked 20 minutes ago.

Taking a deep breath, I picked up my mug of warm coffee, shut my computer, and headed out of the office, not giving Samantha another look. Lately she’s been getting … clingy, I guess you could say, and I was trying my hardest to ignore her. True I could fire her, but I had made myself a deal. I one incident occurred then she would be let go.

Walking through the hallway, I picked up a scent of cologne that I had never smelt before. It was, I don’t know, intoxicating. I smelled of Old Spice and green apples. I’m sure that sounds like a weird mix, but some how it set my blood on fire.

Unknowingly, I started to follow the sent and, surprisingly, the more I followed it, I found myself coming up to the conference room where I was supposed to have my meeting in several minutes.

Yes, Samantha may have said the meeting started in 5 minutes about 10 minutes ago, but I always have my assistants tell me 5 minutes when it actually starts in 25 to 30 minutes.

As I approached the room, looking at my clock seeing I still had 15 minutes till the meeting started, I walked upon a guy that was beyond perfect.

On top of the guy’s head was a mess of hair that was a delicious blond, which was an almost identical match to the angel cake my mother used to make. Going down his neck, I could see that the guy had slightly broad shoulders that filled out his shirt remarkably well as the muscles under his skin rolled gracefully across the fabric. My eyes ran down his back, taking in everything he had to offer, and I could just imagine how wonderfully smooth his skin would be to my touch. The side of his chest narrowed down to a waist that was to die for.

Planted perfectly on his waist, was the being of a round, but not too bubbly, butt that I now had the urge to grab on to and see just how firm it was. I started to become increasingly aware of my cock and the tightness in my pants.

I couldn’t believe that my body reacted so fast to someone that I didn’t know; someone that I had never seen before and was mostly likely working for me.

I tried to push down the lust that was running through my veins, the lust that made me want to jump this boy here and have my wicked way with him. One I felt that I had somewhat of a control on it, I cleared my throat, but he seemed too busy with his group of papers to hear me.

All of a sudden, a huge urge to go over to him and touch him to turn his to look at me came over me. I actually shocked when I foot began to move forward. Stopping it before I could take a step, I opened my and decided to ask what his was doing from where I was.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked trying to sound like his presence affected me, which it obviously did.

The sight of a shiver running its way down his back from my voice only added the blazing fire that was in my system. It took all I had not to jump him, and to keep my face I the emotionless face it was always in when I was at work.

The boy turned around, and I was finally given the chance to look at his facial features. I immediately noticed his lush pink lips that looked beyond soft that I was dying to touch and feel how soft they really were. You could easily see that his jaw line was prominent, but not too much to take away from his boyish features.

He eyes were a gorgeous shade of green that I had never seen before. Yes, it was a normal green with some slight hazel aspects around outer iris, but for some reason, these green eyes were too different than other green eyes I had seen.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked again, still trying to hold back the beast that wanted to take possession of the boy that couldn’t be any older that 20.

Before I could get to hear what his voice sounded like, Rachael walked into the room, which actually made the beast in me aggravated with her. I wanted to be alone with this boy and have him to myself, or at least the beast in me did.

“Oh, James, I’m glad I got here just in time.” If only she knew. “This is my new intern Ben Stern. He’ll be working here for the next few months.” She said, taking a stance off to the side of me. I looked over at her then back at Ben and just nodded my head and walked over to my chair, not trusting my voice.

I made a quick look at Rachael and saw her eyeing me. With a confused and wondering expression, she looked at me in the eyes, and within seconds a smirk wrapped itself around her face.

DAMN IT!

She knew right away that this mere child affected me far beyond what I liked. Before the boy could look over at me, I broke my emotionless face and gave Rachael a well-deserved glare that stated if you so much as say one word, you’re fired.

She didn’t hide her smirk, but she glance away from me to Ben and asked him if had set everything up for the presentation.

One by one the other executive’s walked into the room and took their normal seats and started to look through the documents just before the presentation. I too picked up the packets of documents, but was completely unable to understand them, due to my mind constantly going back to Ben and the reaction he had on me.

I had never thought that I would ever come to want any other man again, especially after my last relationship, but, as it seems, fate decided to give me another opportunity or was it nothing more than a cruel trick?

­­­­­­______________

Author’s Note:

Here you guys go! Not to sound conceited, but I feel really proud of myself for publishing this faster than I normally would!

Also, can you believe the major reaction that James had to Ben just by taking a look at him! I beat James will, soon or later, be unable to be in the same with Ben before he has his wicked way with him!

Thanks for reading guys, and remember to,

VOTE,

COMMENT (given me more ideas),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!

Hope you enjoyed!