Chapter 9

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 9

(James' Aston Martin --->)

Ben's POV

I had no idea what to do. On one hand I could hear Becky telling me in my head that I shouldn't go with my boss, even if he was nothing less than a sex god. But on the other hand, it felt right to be with him.

Hopping off of the counter, I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror and the look in my eyes told me everything. My eyes didn't just tell me that I wanted him physically, which was quite evident, but they showed that I also needed him emotionally. I needed someone that could take control for me, someone that wanted to have control.

I didn't understand how, but I had a feeling that he was everything that I needed in life. Someone that would protect me from the harsh world I had come from; someone that would cherish me, and love me for who I was, rather than something that I wasn't. I felt like I could be myself and that I wouldn't have to hide from him in any way.

With that, I walked out of the restroom, headed over to my chair, and quickly told my date that a family emergency had come and that I had to leave. He took it kindly and with a small goodbye, I headed for the door. I made sure that Becky didn't see me leave, and when I looked in her direction I found that she was flirting with the bartender. Great friend she was, and here I thought she was supposed to be looking out for me.

I essentially ran out the door, only taking one quick glance back to make sure that Becky hadn't quickly turned around and looked my way.

But before I turned my head back around, I ran into a massive amount of muscle and was caught before I fell to the ground. As I felt the lust instantly start running through my veins again, I didn't have to look ahead of me to see whom it was.

But nonetheless, I looked forward and again was captured by his magnificent eyes that still portrayed a possessive lust, but there was something else there that I couldn't make out.

I pulled from my thoughts when I felt his hands on me tighten, and I knew in that moment that he was feeling the same need that I had been feeling since I saw him only 10 minutes ago. He wanted me as much as I wanted him, and it seemed he could barely contain himself.

"Get in the car." He said through clenched teeth.

The strain in his voice proved my thoughts correct, and even though there was a voice in my head saying to listen to him and get into the car, there was a louder voice that was telling me to take him now, no matter who was watching. Without thought, I started to step closer to him until every part of my body was touching his, and I could feel the overwhelming heat of his body seep into mine.

The feeling was so intoxicating that my eyes glazed over and started to roll to back of my head. I only snapped out of it when he's hands tightened even more, approaching boarder line painful. With as much control as I could muster up, I stepped back away from, and looked back up to his eyes.

I could tell that part of him didn't like the fact that I had stepped away from him, but we both knew that I had to, otherwise certain events would take place that should be saved for a more private venue.

He released my arms and placed one of them on the small of my back, leading me to the passenger side door of his car. I got in and was soon him by his smell. It was overwhelming and everywhere. But it only got worse when he stepped into the car and closed his door. I could see the tension in his neck and shoulder, trying to hold back, as he put the key into the ignition and started the car up. He jerked the car into drive and sped off towards him home.

At this point, my control was ready to snap at any moment and a stream of whimpers and groans that made me look like a two-bit whore flew passed my lips, but I couldn't careless right now. I grabbed on to the door and tried to get as far away from him as possible. It wouldn't be wise to jump on to him as he drove.

But as soon as the first whimper came out of my mouth, his head snapped towards me. The flaming look in his eyes had me moaning and panting even more. The part of me that wasn't in a lust filled haze, couldn't believe how much one look could turn me on, but his look achieved it.

His head quickly snapped back to the road and the car lurched forward at a faster speed. I looked to the steering wheel to see that his knuckles were bone white, keeping him from doing anything. But when I had thought that he was going to keep his hands there, I was surprised when his right hand shot off of the steering wheel and landed on my inner thigh, quickly making its way up to my groin and roughly massaging my rock hard erection.

My mouth was so dry from all of my heavy panting that I could barely get the groan out that followed his touch. My hands let go of the door and were soon grabbing on to his arm begging him for more and holding on for dear life.

"Hold on baby, we're almost there." He said, his voice rough and husky as his petting got faster and faster. But I knew that unless we got to his house in the next five seconds, I wasn't going to be able to hold on!

The faster he went, the more I bucked against him and groaned out in need. I could feel myself flying towards climax and he was only helping me get there faster.

"J-James, I c-can't wa-wait!" I yelled out at him! I needed him to let me release.

"Nngg," he moaned out. "Just a little bit further baby!" But I was already there.

"PLEASE JAMES. OH PLEASE!" I begged out. I couldn't stop it. It was coming; I was so close to coming.

I heard more than saw when he slammed on the breaks, and in that instant I knew that we were in front of his house. Within seconds, my seat belt was off and I was pulled up from the passenger side of the car and I was placed on his lap, with my back to his chest.

"CUM FOR ME BABY!" He growled out as he squeezed my cock hard, followed by slamming his lips down on to mine.

My eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head as my body jerked against his and my cum bursted out of my shaft and into my pants. One load after the other just kept coming as my hands tightened on to James, afraid that I would fly away if I let go. He in turn continued to milk me adding to the pleasure, while his lips never left mine.

Once I rode out my climax, I opened my eyes to see James just smirking down at me, and in return, I simply asked, "What have you done to me?" with a smile on my face, before my eyes closed and I fell into a deep, black sleep.

­___________________

Author's Note:

So good news, you didn't have to wait another week, as I had thought you would! And I'm sorry that I didn't upload earlier! I've just been so busy and I finally got some free time! Yay! As for the having to put the chapter on private, I'm really sorry, but it was definitely more graphic than Wattpad would have allowed! Lol

Also what did you guys think? Give y'alls feedback and let me know what you liked!

As I've always asked, please remember to,

VOTE,

COMMENT (tell me what you think!),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!

Until next time!