Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(The Evil Bitch, Samantha Williams --->)

Ben’s POV

We had been sitting on James’ couch for the past few hours just watching movies and talking. At first I had demanded that I didn’t sit in his lap and that I preferred that I have some space, but he had other ideas. He had pulled me into his lap and placed a blanket over us.

Truthfully, I did want to sit in his lap, but I didn’t want to show how much I wanted him. I mean he was still my boss and, while it felt really nice to be taken care of, it was still new to me and it felt slightly weird.

The thoughts of the office and him being my boss had been running through my head since we turned on the TV and started watching Netflix. How did he want us to act like around each other while we were in the office? Did he want to keep things private, and pretend like nothing had happened while we were in public? God only knew how the paparazzi and the public would react if they found out that the hottest and most single billionaire bachelor had fallen into a relationship. And I could bet that it would be even worse if they found out that it was with an employee of his company.

“James?” I asked, not looking up at him and keeping my eyes in my lap. Another movie, which I hadn’t been paying attention to, ended.

“Yes love?” He responded and I blushed at the nickname. I still couldn’t comprehend that this buff sex god wanted me.

“What are we going to do about work?” I looked out at him and looked it to his eyes.

“What do you mean?” His eyes showed that he knew what I meant, he just thought it would be cute to play dumb.

“I’m being serious James. What should we do Monday when we both go back to work? … Should we pretend that nothing has happened? Are you going to become as possessive over me like you did last night in the restaurant? … What are we going to do?” I asked. His face started to morph into a blank, emotionless expression as he looked at me.

“I guess it would be in both of our best interests to keep this private until we’re both sure what we want.” Part of me was glad to hear him say that, but another smaller and deeper parted didn’t like the idea of hiding it.

For the first time in forever, some one who wasn’t a family member wanted to take care of me but we had to hide it.

I was about to say something when I heard a ringing coming from my phone up stairs.

“Who could … Oops.” Before I could finish my thought, I remembered that I had been on a date last night set up by Becky, and that I had essentially ran out of the restaurant without telling her where I was going.

“What?” James looked down at me.

“I think that might be my friend Becky!” Getting up from his lap, I ran down the hall, up the stairs, and into the master bedroom trying to find my pants. The ringing can from a chair that was in the corner of the room, opposite of the bed.

For the first time, I noticed my clothes and jumped at them trying to get to the phone before the call went to voice mail. If I knew Becky like I think I did, she would be calling the cops, worried sick about me, if she hadn’t already.

Pulling the phone out of the front pocket, I found that she had already called me 11 times. Yep, Becky was definitely worried sick about me!

“Becky?” I asked sliding the call to answer and holding it up to my ear.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!” Becky screamed into the receiver and I had to pull the phone away from my ear. I felt a pair of strong warm hands wrap around me and a set of lips begin to place kisses on the side of my neck opposite of the phone.

“DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I’VE BEEN?! BENJAMIN STERN, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLOSE I CAME TO CALLING THE POLICE LAST NIGHT WHEN I COULDN’T FIND YOU, AND THEN THIS MORNING WHEN YOU DIDN’T ANSWER YOUR PHONE.” Still having the phone away from my ear, I suppress a moan from James’ kisses.

“BENJAMIN?!? ANSWER ME!” I pulled the phone up to my ear.

“I’m sorry Becky … Uh, I kind of had a situation come up last night during the date that I had to take care of…” I said as James began to slowly grind into the back of my hips.

“PLANS?!? AND YOU COULDN’T TELL ME???” She continued to yell.

“Jesus, MOM! Something came up and I had to take care of it! I’m fine and I’ll see you at home later!” I said angrily before ending the call, not waiting to hear her response.

“So something came up last night?” James whispered into my ear as his hot breath hit the shell and his voice came out husky.

I shivered at the feel of the hot air brushing against my skin and I tried to turn around in his arms, but he tightened his grip around me. He hips began to thrust into my backside and I had to suppress yet another groan as he nibbled on my neck.

“James … I need to go home!” I moaned out. I pushed out his hand, even though my body right now wanted him to take me and do some very naughty things to me.

James slowed down and backed away from me, only to pull me around and hoist me around his waist. “You don’t realize how intoxicating you are do?” He asked pecking me on the lips before setting me back down. “Get dressed and I’ll drive you home.” He started to walk out of the room, but I grabbed his arms and he stopped looking at me quizzically.

I leaned up and peck him on the cheek whispering, “Thank you.”

He smiled and then walked out of the room closing the door behind him, giving my flushed body and me some much needed privacy from his lustful gaze.

* * * *

I watched as James’ drove off from in front of my building having had just had a very long and hot make out session before saying goodbye. I could still fell his heat all over me, as well as the blush that was still ragging in my cheeks.

I walked up the steps to my apartment and found that the door was unlocked. Oh lord, that meant only one thing. … Becky was inside waiting for me.

Turning the knob, I pecked inside and found nothing out of the ordinary. Silently closing the door, I quietly walked into the living room and tip toed towards the hallway not having seen her yet.

“Stop right there!” I hear a firm voice bark out and I turned around to find her leaning against the kitchen counter that faced the living room. “Explain.” Becky said and I sighed walking over to the kitchen and getting some water from fridge.

I leaned against the counter opposite of her and took a sip from the water bottle in my hands. I placed it down on the counter and then looked at her.

“Where do I start?”

__________________

Author’s Note:

Hey everyone! I’m really, really, really sorry for taking several months to upload but my life has been so hectic and crazy that I haven’t had the inspiration or the energy to write … and it seems that every time I did have time to write and I would get to my computer, nothing wanted to come out.

Any who, what do you guys think? I know it’s kind of boring and more so of a filler but I’m hoping that the next chapter will be a lot better and have some more juicy things in it!

Thanks to all of my new fans that have started following me and all of the old ones that have been patient and have stayed with me through my “dry spell” lol!

As I’ve always asked, please,

VOTE,

COMMENT (Tell me how mad you are that it took me so long lol),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!!

Night y’all … the next thing to be uploaded will be HPM!