23: Makeup, Scenes, & Harry Styles

-Amber-

I awoke to the feeling of something brushing against my forehead. Yawning, I go to lift my head but something is weighing it down. That's when I notice that it was Harry's curls that were dropping onto my forehead as his head rested on mine. By the way he was snoring, I knew he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him. He had been so kind to lend me his shoulder as a pillow. Then again, he has been very kind lately. I wonder what has driven him to it.

In a lame attempt to keep Harry from waking up, I wiggle my head from beneath his, trying to gently settle him back down on my shoulder. Failing miserably, his head slips down to my chest and he jumps up abruptly, his tired eyes peeling open.

"A-Amber?" He mumbles groggily, a small yawn escaping his lips. "Are we there yet?"

"Not a clue." I admit, smiling softy at him. He yawns again and I feel guilty for waking him up. His curls were a disheveled mess and he seemed to be struggling to keep his eyes open. He leans his head back, his green irises disappearing behind his eyelids. That's when I realize his arm has been slung around me the entire time. He must have put it there when I was asleep. I don't do anything, though. After all, it is a bit cold and Harry's skin felt warm on mine. It was... nice.

A clearing of someone's throat brings me back to reality. My eyes flicker over to Liam who's been awake all this time, his eyebrow raised slightly in my direction.

"If you don't mind me asking," Liam speaks slowly. "What exactly happened this past week?" "What do you mean?" I reply stupidly. Liam motions to Harry and me with his pointer finger.
"It wasn't long ago when you two couldn't stand being around each other." Liam points out. "Now

you're all cuddled up together."
I blush furiously at the thought of Harry and I cuddling. His arm was around me and just a few

minutes ago we were asleep on each other. Is that considered cuddling? Apparently to Liam, it did. To me it was just two rekindled friends giving each other a shoulder to sleep on.

Right?
"We're just friends." I tell Liam. "We decided to call it a truce."
"Seems like more than a truce." Liam states.
"We're just friends." I repeat, struggling to keep away the blush that was still growing on my

cheeks. Why am I blushing so much lately? Is it even possible to blush this much?
All of the sudden the limo comes to a halt. I glance out the window, the familiar Paramount

studios staring back at me.
"Miss Skywood," The driver taps on the window between us. "Mr. Styles, we've arrived." "Thank you!" I call back politely before turning to look at Harry. He was snoring softly again. He

was quick to fall back asleep and which made me feel even worse about waking him up once more. "Harry?" I poke the area on his cheek where his dimples usually appear. "Harry, we're here." He

moans, his eyelids fluttering open to reveal his emerald eyes.
"Where?" Harry asks, sitting up and stretching. My eyes linger on the muscles that appear on his

arms as he stretches. Since when had he gotten so muscular?
"Paramount." I inform him as I reach for the door. "C'mon."
"We'll drop your luggage off at your flat." Liam tells us. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I smile, waving goodbye at him. Niall, Louis, and Zayn were still asleep, Niall's head resting on the older boy's shoulder while Zayn had his legs sprawled across the both of them. They didn't even stir as Harry and I left, closing the limo door behind us.

"Ugh," Harry grunts. "Why do we have to shoot today? I'm knackered."

"Aren't you always?" I tease, coming to a stop in front of the building. I face Harry, frowning up at him.