5: Concert, Lies, & Harry Styles

- Amber -

"I thought you were supposed to be with him at all times." Carly throws me a quizzical look as I take a seat across from her. The smell of Starbucks coffee fills the air and it felt nice to be out of the apartment for a few minutes and away from Harry.

I shrug my shoulders, pulling the espresso cup to my lips and taking a sip. "They'll never know. It's just a few minutes." With a raised eyebrow, Carly props her elbows up on the table.

"You've hated him for as long as I can remember, yet you haven't told me why."

I chew on my lips, my eyes glancing around the coffee shop. There weren't many people around; just the workers and one customer that seemed to be getting ready to leave. The only person who knows the reason I hate Harry is, well, Harry. I wasn't sure I was ready to tell Carly, but someone needed to hear me out. All these emotions just seem to be returning and they aren't good. Not at all. And by emotions, I mean strong dislike. Hate. Despise. Loathe. I could go on and on but I don't have the time. To make it short, I hate Harry. That's all there is to it. No other feelings or emotions. Just hate.

"So," Carly breaks me out of my thoughts. "Are you going to tell me or not?" I heave a sigh, tucking a blonde curl behind my ear. It was now or never.

"It started back in the 5th grade," I begin to explain. "When Harry moved in next door to me."

- Harry -

"That was horrid of you, Haz." Louis frowns at me, propping his legs up on the coffee table and placing his hands behind his head. The lads had arrived shortly after Amber left. She hadn't told me where she was going. Not that I cared. Though I do recall being told we were supposed to stay together at all times. I mentally shrug. Again, I honestly don't care.

"Massively horrid." Niall agrees with Louis, shaking his head at me. Liam and Zayn seemed to be speechless, staring at me with wide eyes; not very happy eyes either. In fact, they kind of scared me. Just a bit.

"I wasn't that horrid." I defend myself, crossing my arms. "I couldn't have been."

Liam snorts, breaking out his trance. "Honestly, Harry. If that kind of thing gets out to the media, your career is over."

I frown, running a hand through my curls. "I'm sure if that ever happened, the fans would understand."

"Understand that you're a massive jerk." I hear Zayn mutter a little too loudly. I flash him a glare which he returns with a sad shrug.

"No wonder Amber hates you." Niall says. "If I were her, I'd hate you, too."

I groan, turning to look at Louis for help. He had to be on my side. He was my best mate! The look on his face said otherwise. He agreed with the boys. I was a massive jerk. Actually, I am a massive jerk.

"She brought it on herself." I continue to argue. "I understand I may have been a jerk, but part of it was her fault, too."

Louis shakes his head, reaching over and placing a hand on my knee. "Why don't you guys just get past it and make up?"

"That is never going to happen." I retort. "Ever."

"You're going to have to get along with her." Liam stands up, throwing me a concerned look. He worries too much. Honestly. I can take care of myself.

"You got yourself into this movie mess and I'm not here to get you out."

"With Louis' help." I point accusingly at Louis. "He made the bet."

"And you agreed to it." Liam points out, frustrated. "Your past and this whole movie setup is something the paps would love to get their hands on. It won't be long until they find out either." Liam bends down, looking me straight in the eye. "So you're going to have to do something to sidetrack them."