Prologue

Everyone has that one person they can't stand. Whether it's the annoying guy who likes to toss paper airplanes across the room that, somehow, manage to hit you every single time, or the girl who chews her gum obnoxiously in the middle class, there is always be someone that, no matter how hard you try to ignore it, will get under your skin. To me, that person is Harry Styles. 

"You're such a nerd, Amber." The curly haired boy chuckles as he walks past me, making sure to bump into me in the process. 

"Leave me alone, Styles." I snap back. He simply laughs, turning around to face me.

"Don't be like that." He smirks. "You know you've always fancied me."

I growl. "Fuck you."  

"Fuck you?" Harry steps closer, so close that I can feel his breath against my cheek. "I'd rather die." 

"I hate you." I mutter spitefully, my fists clench in order to restrain myself from reaching over and punching him. It was like this everyday. Harry teasing me; Harry taunting me; Harry finding some kind of way to humiliate me. It still surprises me how I've managed to deal with it all these years. Not once have a laid a hand on him, but sometimes I feel as if I should. Sometimes he pushes me to the edge, leaving right before I explode. 

"Hate's a strong word, Amber." Harry says, a sly smile on his lips as he turns around to walk away. Gaining courage, the words slip out of my mouth before I have a chance to change my mind.

"Good!" I yell after him. "Because I hate every bit of you, Harry Styles!"

______________________

Author's Note (Updated August 2021): Thank you all for tuning in to my story! I wrote this when I was 13 and I'm nearly 24 now. SO crazy. So... I've decided to rewrite it. WHAT. Yep, you heard that right. A new reimagined version of this story is being written RIGHT NOW. Disclaimer: New version will contain mature themes. New version is not a fan fiction, but Harry is still my inspiration.

New story and details regarding this can be found here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/280291804-lights-camera-action