34: Snogs, Decisions, & Harry Styles

—Amber—

After saying goodbye to my father and promising to call him every night, Harry and I took a bus to the location of the private jet. I was knackered; very knackered. I was beginning to forget how it felt to sleep on an actual bed; the hospital chairs aren't exactly comfortable. On a brighter note, Harry was always there when I needed someone to lean on. I loved it and I loved him. Whenever I'm around him, he always manages to make me feel blissful. Hell, all he has to do is smile and he makes my day. It's that much how I've grown to love him.

"You're quiet." Harry breaks the silence after we take our seats in the jet. I let a smile slip onto my lips, staring into his green eyes.

"Just thinking."

"What about?" He asks curiously, taking my hand in his. I intertwine our fingers.

"Us." I breathe, reaching up to run my fingers through his chocolate curls. Harry doesn't ask any more questions. Instead, he leans forward, his lips gently meeting mine. I pull him closer. He tasted faintly of alcohol, but it only made me crave him more.

I parted my lips, a moan escaping Harry the minute our tongues touch. His hands take me by the hips, his fingers digging into my sides as the kiss deepens.

Before either of us can do anything else, Harry pulls away, squeezing his eyes shut. I frown, wondering what had gotten into him. I place a hand on his knee, watching worriedly.

"Harry?" I question. "You alright?"

His eyes flutter back open and he nods, a quick smile appearing on his lips. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Something flashes in his eyes, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Harry was unreadable, especially when he wanted to be.

I take his hand, rubbing my thumb across it. "You sure?"

He chuckles, leaning over and kissing my forehead. "Positive." I hesitate before deciding to let it go, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Get some rest." He whispers, his arm snaking my waist and holding me to him. I do just that, closing my eyes and slowly letting myself slip into the depths of slumber.

—Harry—

I wasn't able to get any amount of sleep the entire flight back. I was constantly contemplating on if or how I was coming to Amber on what had occurred with Emma. If I told her, there was a chance she could go back to hating me. If I don't tell her, she would either find out and hate me forever or I'd have to live with the guilt of lying to her. At last, I decide to text the one person who would hear me out.

To: Boobear From: Harry
- We need to chat

His reply comes within a second.

To: Harry

From: Boobear
- What about, young Harry?

To: Boobear
From: Harry
- I got myself into a huge mess I don't know how to get out of

To: Harry
From: Boobear
- What did you do? It involves Amber, doesn't it?

To: Boobear
From: Harry
- I got drunk and slept with Emma. Amber doesn't know

To: Harry
From: Boobear
- Hold on. Let me go get you a shovel so you can start digging yourself out of this one

To: Boobear
From: Harry
- I'm serious, Louis!

To: Harry
From: Boobear
- I'm sorry. Just tell her the truth. The more you stall, the harder it will be.

To: Boobear
From: Harry
- I don't want to lose her :(