As If It Came from Heaven

At the beginning it's a bit R Rated, so if your under 18 don't read it blah blah blah and so on. If you want to read it then read it but telling you now it gets a little steamy.

Nevaeh's POV

I woke up to a pair of lips kissing my stomach and rough yet soft hands running over my body. I looked down to see Brody lying in between my legs kissing across my stomach to my hip bones to the next hip bone. I shut my eyes wanting to just feel bliss when he started moving upwards. Trailing his tongue lightly up the middle between my ribs, moving his hands to grasp the bottom edge of my purple bra lifting slightly and swiftly flicking his tongue on the small shown part of my boobs. Lightly moaning lifting my chest up so he could just take it off, his right hand traveled around to the hook and his left hand went down my side to my leg and hitching it onto his waist. I felt his rock hard shaft pressing into me making my body rock back and forth putting more friction between us. I didn't know when my bra left me or when his mouth attached itself to my breast, all I could think of was how I wanted more. More of him, more of his lips, more of everything, I had felt and looked down to see Brody's fingers in between me and the barely there underwear I was wearing, pleading with his eyes to pull them down. I nodded as I continued to watch him pull down my underwear and start kissing down to--

I woke up with weight pressing on my chest and my body was too warm, looking down I saw Brody's head on my chest and his body wrapped around mine. I was bright red as I remembered what I was just dreaming about and how I wanted it to be real. I wanted to shower before meeting his family officially and I didn't want to smell like a sex craved female. It took me around five minutes to move out from the bed not wanting to wake Brody up. Once I got out I walked to the bathroom looking at a bathroom about twice the size of mine. I showered and shaved my legs and under my arms making sure I was sparkly clean and shampooed and conditioned. I got out wrapping my body in a fluffy white robe and blow drying my hair.

As I walked out I expected Brody to be sleeping still but what I didn't expect to see was my princess and hero cuddled up to Brody. With drool from their lips landing onto Brody, I hurried and grabbed my phone and took a picture before they stirred. Walking quietly to the living area outside and I saw our luggage. Pulling all three of them, since Jay and Eli shared one, into our room opening mine to pull out fresh underwear and bra and an outfit for today. I stuck with warmth not knowing what we'd do so I grabbed tan warm pants and a white knitted v neck sweater thing and I'll be putting on the brown boots on once more. I looked back to make sure they were still sleeping well mostly Brody as I slipped off the robe and hurriedly pulled on my dark brown lacy underwear and a white bra.

Warning sexual content!!*

I looked back again to see Brody missing, I felt the air behind me electrify. I felt a pair of manly warm hands grip my waist pulling me upright and a pair of hot lips kissing me on my neck. I tilted my head to the side letting Brody have more access. He pulled me back roughly making my ass slam into him, feeling his hardening shaft poke at my ass. Biting my lip and moaning softly, I was pulled into the bathroom and sat onto the bathroom sink. I felt Brody step in between my legs kissing my neck up to my lips, stopping before they touched.

"Do you know how hard it is for me to stop myself from shredding you apart?" his voice was husky and I loved it.

"I can tell how hard something is for you.." I trailed off wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him towards me and grounding my body onto his. Feeling how hard he actually was.

He moaned in response and kissed me roughly and demanding, he stepped back pulling my bra off and kissing his way down to my full breasts. Taking on into his mouth and sucking and lightly nipping at it, I titled my head back letting out a soft quiet moan. I was pushed back onto the counter and Brody kissing his way down to my pierced belly button. "I usually don't think belly piercing are sexy but on you.." he let out a wolf whistle that made me blush a deep red as he continued his way down. All but ripping my underwear off, letting out a growl of appreciation as he stood up and look at me sprawled out for him. I knew how wet I was hell I could feel it but I didn't feel the need to hide my body as I usually would if it were any other guy. He got onto his knees trailing his middle finger up to my clit and lightly putting pressure on me, and going back down to the opening and prodding super lightly just teasing me.