New girl: I already hate her

[Warning! This chapter will have foul language. If you don't like that stuff then skip this chapter. If you don't mind, continue reading. You have been warned!]

3rd pov

  Maka and Kid continued to grow up together. When Maka's parents divorced, Maka was stuck with her horrible, good for nothing, lying, cheating, scum bag of a father. Kid went out of Death City to find weapons, for symmetry of course. Maka then found her weapon Soul, who was a scythe. Her mom was a scythe meister as well.

  It has been a crazy year with Blackstar's yelling, Kid's OCD, and defeating the kishin. The gang is now sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch. Maka had been feeling....... what's the word? Oh yeah!

Insane

Maka's pov

  Blackstar was doing his speech, again. Ever since I met Soul, I've had a crush on him. Nobody knows expect Kid. I love his dreamy crimson eyes, his sharp teeth, his white hair and the way he laughs makes me so happy.

Timeskip to class

  Soul sat next to me and Tsubaki sat on the other side of me. Blackstar was next to Soul.Then Kid, Liz and Patty were behind us. Stein was teaching when a girl walked in. She had short black hair and purple eyes. Her outfit was a white shirt and skinny jeans and black vans. "Ok class this is Vanessa Garcia. She is our new student. Please introduce yourself." Stein said like he was bored. "Well ,as you know, my name is Vanessa Garcia and I'm a meister without a weapon. I came from North Dakota and I hope we can all get along." She said smiling. She sat down in front of us, where Killik, Pot of fire and Pot of thunder sat.

  I saw her look behind her and look at Soul. She had hearts in her eyes. (Not literally) The bell rang for us to go home. Soul and I had to clean the house since Blair accidentally blew up the toaster. "Maka! Soul! Come meet the new girl!" Blackstar yelled.' Damn. I wanted to ingore her so she wouldn't be near Soul.' I thought putting on a fake smile. "Hi Vanessa. I'm Maka and that's Soul, my weapon." I said. Soul just nodded and I smack the back of his head. "Soul be nice!" "Ow! You don't have hit me!" He said holding the back of his head. Everyone laughed at his stupidity. "Well Vanessa, me and Soul have to go. It was nice meeting you." "Nice to meet you too." She replied. Then she continued to talk to the others.

  'Wow... I've never hated someone more. Soul is mine. He is my weapon and mine only. I'll be by his side forever. She won't get him, ever.' I thought as I wiped down the counter. I threw away the toast and saw the calendar. My birthday is next week. I'm turning 14 hooray! The gang is throwing a party for my birthday.

  I looked at Soul and he was asleep. I walked to my room. I let down my hair and changed into comfy clothes. I fell back in my bed and sighed. I grabbed my diary and wrote in it.

Dear Myself,

  Today a new girl came. Her name Vanessa Garcia. I hate her already. She was looking at Soul all f**king day! She was blushing every damn time he looked her way! Soul is mine and mine ALONE! She just met him and already has a crush. I mean, I do too but, it took time to realize that I did. UGH! He seems to like her (LIKE FRIENDS!) On top of this, my birthday in next week. The gang will probably invite her. Thinking we're all gonna be best friends and sh*t like that! Hell no! I'm never gonna be friends with that b**ch! Ever! If she wants Soul, she'll have to compete against me.

Kid has been worried about me but, I'm fine! Nothing's wrong at all. Soul is my dearest and my beloved. She doesn't deserve him. However, I do and I always have. Tsubaki and Blackstar have noticed me and Kid sneaking away from the gang. They haven't brought it up. Hopefully, they won't. I have school so I better get rest. Goodnight~! ♡

-Maka Albarn

  I closed my diary and placed it in my bookshelf. I walked back in my bed and fell in a deep sleep dreaming about my birthday.

The next morning

Kid's pov

I woke up at 6 am and headed to the girls room. I knocked on the door." Liz and Patty. It's time to get up." "Alright we're almost done!" Liz said. I walked back to my room and changed into my suit. I walked downstairs and saw the girls sitting down eating breakfest. I grabbed a bowl of cereal, and I made it symmetrical too. It was gonna be 8 in 15 minutes so we headed out.

Timeskip to the classroom

Maka's pov

  I sat next to Kid, who was with Liz and Patty. We were behind Soul and Vanessa. Blackstar sat on the other side of Kid and Tsubaki sat next to Liz. I heard someone laugh. I looked up from my book and saw Vanessa laughing at one if Soul's jokes. ' I really hate her! She thinks she can just waltz in here and steal Soul away from me?! Who the f**k does she think she is!? When I get the chance to tell Soul I love him, I'm gonna let the whole gang know and poor little Vanessa won't be laughing then will she? I'm gonna-' I snapped out of my thoughts when Kid shook me. "Maka? You alright?" He whispered. I nodded and continued to read. He sighed and paid attention to Stein.

After class

  The bell rang to go to lunch. I was walking towards the cafeteria then someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Kid. "W-what's wrong, Kid?" I asked. He pulled me into the library. The others were at lunch already. Then Kid dragged me by a bookshelf. "Maka! Tell me what happened." Kid whispered concerning manner. "I don't know what you mean." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand. "Maka don't play dumb." "Ugh. I hate her. She is stealing Soul from me. And if your implying I am acting insane, your wrong. Plus Lord Death or Professor Stein would have sensed something and told me. So there's nothing wrong with me." I stormed away, leaving Kid shocked and angry.

Blackstar's pov

  I followed Kid and Maka to the library. They leave us whenever they have the chance.' Maybe their together? Soul wouldn't like it.' I saw them by a bookshelf. I heard them talking. "Maka! Tell me what happened." Kid whispered in a concerning manner . "I don't understand what you mean." "Maka don't play dumb." "Ugh....I am acting insane.... Soul......me." I couldn't hear the rest. ' Is Maka insane But why?' I thought.
================================

Hello! I made Maka seem really insane in this chapter. Did I do good? Or nah? Btw Rosey_Red101,soul-wolf88 and TheDreamTeam2o for giving me the idea for the story. I hope you liked it. Anyway bye my little roses!🌹