Killing Maka (1/2)

Mika's pov(in Vanessa's head)

"Who-who are you?! How did you get here?!" I smirked looking at her panic. "No need to panic, Vanessa." She was clearly scared for her dear life. (Bold is Mika and slanted is Vanessa)

"How do you know my name?"
"This is your dream, is it not?"
"Why am I in a ballroom?"
"This is the DWMA masquerade party. And you just finished dancing with Soul, am I correct?"
"Yes. Why do you ask?"
I pointed to Soul dancing with another girl also known as his crush, Maka Albarn. She began to have tears in her eyes.
"This is a dream right?"
"If you don't get rid of your rival, then this will be reality."
"What do you mean by 'get rid my rival'?"
I smirked even more. She looked back at me and I took off my black mask. Her eyes widened.
"You look exactly like Maka!"
"I know. Anyway, what I mean is you must kill his crush. If you don't, he'll confess to her and you won't have him."
"But how do I know who his crush is?"
"It's the girl he is always around, Maka Albarn."
She froze for a sec then nodded.
"When's the deadline?"
"The day of the ball, this Friday. You have 4 days until Maka is Soul's girlfriend. I'd act now if I were you."
"What's the best time to kill her?"
"When she goes to the libray tomorrow during lunch."
"Thanks. But why are you helping me?"
"I'm not very fond of Maka, she's supposed to be my master. I hate her so I want you to make her suffer."

I was lying about hating her. I am her evil side, yes but.. we're the same girl, we both madly in love with Soul- Senpai, and we both would do anything to keep our friends, expect Vanessa, safe. Vanessa won't get him and Maka will. He doesn't even love Vanessa. The girl was gonna wake up soon.
"Well, this is good-bye. Until tomorrow."
"Wait-"

Then I left her mind and went back to Maka's. She was already awake, typical her.

Vanessa's pov

I woke up with tears running down my cheeks. What happened last night? Oh yeah. I have a mission to kill Maka. But, I can't do that, she's my friend. My friend who is gonna be Soul's future girlfriend! So, she said today during lunch. Alright, time to do my mission.

Maka's pov

I was making breakfest when Mika started talking to me. 'Maka, I convinced her. Now during lunch, go to the libray and pretend to read a book. Remember to tell Kid about it as well.' "Ok I will." I said out loud. Then Soul walked out of his room. "Come on Soul, hurry up and get ready. We have to get to school." "But I don't wanna!" I glared at him the sighed. "Maka..... CHOP!" He fell then got up to change. He wore his normal clothes and I realize I wasn't dressed. I ran back to my room while Soul ate breakfest. My outfit was a white dress shirt with a black mini skirt. I put on black bow flats and let my hair down. I clipped my bangs to the side and put on my necklace, the one Medusa gave me. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my pistol and put it in my purse. I walked out of my room with my things. "Let's go Soul." He turned off the Tv. I walked out of the apartment before he noticed what I was wearing. He locked the door then noticed. "Maka, what are you wearing?" "Clothes." "No I mean, what happened to your other ones, you know, the ones you always wear?" Soul seemed like he was worried. "Oh! I just thought.. I could change my look a bit. Do you like it?" I smiled. "Yeah, looks nice." He gave me his famous smile. We walked off to school and I texted the plan.

Maka:
Hey Kid-kun. Mika just gave me the plan.

Kid:
Sup and you used 8 words! Yay! Anyway what's the plan?

Maka:
During lunch I'm gonna go to the libray. Vanessa will follow and knock me out. You will see her, get the gang and Stein. And she'll never be able to see Soul- senpai ever again!

Kid:
Alright Maka-chan. Nice plan. I'll do my part. See ya.

Maka:
Bye.

I looked up from my phone and noticed we were already at school. Blackstar was on one of the spikes, Tsubaki trying to get him off, Patti laughing at Blackstar eventually falling, Liz painting her nails, Vanessa watching Liz and gossiping, and Kid on his phone. "Hey guys! Did you hear about the masquerade ball on Friday?" Kid looking up from his phone. Vanessa was glaring at me. I looked back at her and smiled like nothing was wrong. I wonder.... "Hey Soul, I heard that game you and Blackstar like so much just came out with the movie. And I have tickets for you and Blackstar. That is if you guys want to-" "YOUR THE BEST MAKA!" Soul hugged me super tight. I saw Vanessa glare even more at me. I still smiled back. Then out of no where Blackstar hugged me too. "THANKS MAKA!" "Your welcome. Now can you let go? I.....can't breathe." I said and they let go. Finally, the bell rang for class. "Come on guys, we'll be late!" Tsubaki yelled and we all headed to class.

Timeskip

It was finally time for lunch. "I'm gonna go to the libray. There's this book I've been wanting to read. I'll be there later ok?" "Alright, be careful Maka." I walked to the library and found the book. Well, a random book. I sat down and read. Then as planned Vanessa followed. "Too bad it has to end this way." I turned around and saw Vanessa with a baseball bat. "W-what are you-AHHHHHHHHH!" Next thing I know, I'm knocked out.

Mission accomplished.