Understand It's Our Secret To Keep

Third POV

Maka and Kid procceded to head to Medusa's layer. They talked about things like possible ways to convince Medusa for that spell. 

"Do you think she'll give it to us right away?" Kid asked taking his hands out of his pockets. "I don't know but I hope so. If she does approve, then I won't have to deal with Mika or any of this stupid deal. However, she's not that blind." Maka said slipping her hand into Kid's and looking at the ground intensely. He smiled and sighed.

"Everything will go according to plan. First, we get rid of-"
"YA-HOO!"

They spun around only to see Blackstar running towards them. "Hey guys, what are you guys doing all the way out here?" He said glancing at Kid,then Maka and finally ending at their intertwined hands. "We were just.." Maka said glancing at Kid for help. He, apparently, didn't get it and she sighed. "We're going to see Medusa."

Blackstar's eyes went wide in anger and fear. 
"Why would you-"
"Lord Death sent us to bring her to the DWMA." Kid and Maka said in almost unison. 

Blackstar wasn't buying it."Without Soul, Liz and Patty?" He said with venom dripping down his mouth. He was really upset with them.

Kid's hair covered his face,once again, and Maka glanced around trying to avoid Blackstar's glares. Blackstar sighed, grabbed their arms and lead them to Medusa's layer. "Bl-Blackstar?!" Maka stuttered trying to get out of his strong grip while Kid walked along, not caring that Blackstar was holding his arm so tight, it could fall off at any moment.

"I'm coming with you. I'm going to join your secret." Blackstar said letting go of their arms and looking over his shoulder emotionless.

Maka and Kid both turned to each other and nodded. "Alright, Blackstar. However, understand it's our secret to keep." Kid glared at his blue-haired friend. "Deal. Now, let's go to Medusa." He said walking in front of his two classmates. Maka grabbed Kid's hand and then did the same to Blackstar. She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, let's go."

Mean while: Soul POV 

I was at home, waiting for Maka to come back from the infiramy. I still couldn't believe Vanessa would hurt Maka. 'Vanessa did flirt with me often so maybe, she was jealous of Maka.' I thought sitting in my room.

"Hey Soul, whatcha doing?" Blair said walking in the living room. 'I didn't think she would be home. Oh well.' I thought turning to face her.

"Hey Blair. I'm just thinking."
"About what, the whole Maka and Vanessa situation?"
"Yeah."

Blair sat next to me. "What's bothering you about that situation?"
"It's the fact that she hurt Maka because of me. Does that mean I'm causing her trouble?"

Blair paused. She looked away and sighed. "It's not your fault-"
"Yes it is! She's hurting because of me! She's in a hospital bed because of me! She's-"
"She's hurt because of Vanessa. She's in a hospital bed because of Vanessa. Not you, Soul."

I looked at the floor. "The only reason Maka is hurt is because Vanessa loves me. So I'm the reason Maka is in the hospital, Blair."

She sighed then looked at me. "You may be right but," she closed her eyes,"Vanessa made the choice to hurt Maka.
"If she didn't, Maka would not be in the hospital Soul."

She got up and walked to Maka's room. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Maka."

Maka's POV

"So is this the mirror?"

"Indeed it is."

Medusa lead us to a folded mirror, it looked like a mirror that would be seen in a fairy tale. "Go ahead Maka, look into the mirror."

I nodded and looked. I gasped. 'It's me, but with red eyes. Mika.' I thought touching the mirror.

"Miss Medusa?"

"Yes my dear?"

"I would like to have Mika removed." I turned to Medusa and saw she was smirking. She walked out of the room and Kid gripped my shoulders. "Maka, what are you thinking?!" He seemed to have tears running down his cheeks, surprisingly in perfect symmetry.

"Maka, please don't do this!"
"Kiddo-kun I am sorry but, Mika needs to be removed."

Blackstar sighed and Kid kept crying. "Maka," Medusa walked in and gestured me to walk to the mirror, "Please walk to the mirror." I walked over and she handed me a paper. "Read it."

I closed my eyes and read it out loud to the mirror. Then I passed out.

Mika's POV

I closed my eyes and I felt like I was being carried somewhere. When my eyes opened, I was starting at an emotionless Maka, a sobbing Kid and a shocked Blackstar.

"Maka, why is she so emotionless?"

"It's because you took all of her emotions when you were removed. She can get them back if she looks at the mirror and asks but, you would have to be willing to give that emotion up for a while."

"Understood."

Medusa turned to Maka and the others. "You must stay here for a while so get comfortable." She walked away and Kid kept crying.

I sighed. "Kid, sweetheart, would you please shut up." Blackstar started laughing and Kid pouted. "You're not my mommy, Mika."(Mika was the 888 word lol)
I rolled my eyes and Blackstar kept laughing.

"I can't wait til we can leave this place."