~The New Girl~

~Aphmau's POV~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Aphmau - "Ugh, is it my first day already???"

I roll over and get up, I hear my mum calling.

Mum -"Aphie, honey! It's your first day! Breakfast is ready!"

Aphmau -"Coming mum"

Hi, my name is Aphmau, im 16 and just moved to Pheonix Drop from the Capital, O'khasis., My favourite colour is purple and I love KITTIES AND PUPPIES!!! My mum, dad, brothers and I used to live here a few years ago.  I faintly remember a few friends from this town, there was this one boy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes, and another with blonde hair and blue eyes aswell, The boy with light brown hair also had a sister, her and I were BFFS, I wonder where they are now? I remembered I had to get ready for school so I put on my lilac dress and a black cardigan, I straightened my hair and curled the ends, I applied light blush and my cherry lip gloss. I packed my bag and went downstairs.

Aphmau - "What smells delicious?"

Mum - "I made pancakes! Your favourite!"

I grabbed some pancakes and my 2 little brothers Levin and Malachi came downstairs, Levin is 6 and Malachi is 8 years old.

Aphmau - "Hey tiny bro's!"

Levin - "APHMOO!"

Malachi - "Hey sis!"

Levin - "Wheres Daddy?"

Mum - "Daddy went to work, can you boys go get ready for school?"

They walked upstairs and I said bye to Mum and started walking to school. When I arrived I rushed through the hall when I ran into a girl with Orange Hair.

Aphmau -"Sorry Its my firs- CADENZA!?!?"

Cadenza -"OH MY IRENE APHMAU!!!"

She hugged me really tightly, like really tightly.

Aphmau - Cad-en-za...ca-nt...bre-athe

Cadenza -"Sorry it's just-"

She started tearing up

Cadenza -"I cant believe it's you!"

Aphmau - "I know i'm sooo excited to see you!"

So you know that gir I was talking about earlier, yeah well, thats Cadenza, My LDBFFL! (Stands for Long Distant Best Friend For Life) I am so excited to see her... wait if she's here that means... I HAVE TO ASK CADENZA SOMETHING!!!

Aphmau -"Cadenza?"

Cadenza -"Yeah Aph?"

Aphmau -"If you're here does that mean.... THEY'RE here"

Cadenza knew exactly who I was talking about, her smile widened and she nodded. I smiled and we continued on our way to the office.

When we got to the office I told the office my name and got my schedule, locker number and combination.

Aphmau -"Aphmau Clair Pheonix"

Office Attendant -"Here is your schedule, locker combination and the number is #215"

When she said #215 Cadenza squealled.

Aphmau -"Ummm.... Thankyou Miss"

I pulled Cadenza out of the room.

Cadenza -"OUR LOCKERS ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! CAN I SEE YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE!!!"

Wow I forgot how excited Cadenza can get. I gave her my schedule and found out were in the same classes. Cadenza pulled me to class until I ran into...

CLIFFHANGER!! SOZ! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO I HOPE YOU DO LIKE IT!!! I WILL TRY TO POST CHAPTERS AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT I HAVE SCHOOL AND AFTERSCHOOL STUFF!!!

TTYL! BAII

-SKYPIXIE