UNDER THE BLEACHERS

~Laurances POV~

After School I waited under the Bleachers when Aph arrived she tripped but i caught her before she touched the ground, I leaned down for a kiss but when I did I wasn't sure how she would react at first she seemed surprised but then she started kissing back. When we pulled away after what seemed like forever I knew what I had to do.

Laurance - Listen Aph I need to tell you something.

She nodded still looking into my eyes.

Laurance - Listen the truth is before you moved away I had no idea I felt this way, but after you moved I felt lost without you it was then when I knew, Aphmau I-Im in love with you, your different to the other girls and I know you just moved back but I wanted you to know. And I also know you may not feel the sa-

I was cut off by Aphmau pressing her lips against mine. She wrapped her arms around me still in the kiss and ran her fingers through my hair I held her close to me and decided to take a chance, I moved my hands down to her butt and she noticed and moved my hand back up but it wouldn't be that easy I kept moving my hand back until she finally gave up, I squezed her butt and she pulled away and flicked me in the forehead. She looked at me until she said...

Aphmau - Laurance I like you too but do not try 'that' again.

We both laugh, her laugh is so beautiful I wish I could hear it all day. Suddenly we both realise Cadenza, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole and Katelyn staring at us jaws dropped, Aph blushed and looked down at the ground while I scratched the back of my head and chuckled.

Aphmau - H-how long h-have you been s-standing t-there?

Kawaii~Chan - Long enough to see Aphmau~Senpai and Laurance~Kun making out! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THE SHIP HAS SAILED CADENZA~SAMA I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!

Laurance - What did you want us for?

Cadenza - Dad said we could have a sleepover and everyone else said they could go... I came to invite Aph... but I guess you were a little busy...

I laugh nervously and hope Aph dosen't feel to embarrased.

~Aphmau's POV~

I AM SO EMBARASSED!!! OH MY IRENE!!!

Aphmau - Uhhh.... yeah... I guess I can go...heh

I said bye to Laurance and went home to pack I can't wait for the sleepover!

BEEP BEEP

Oh a text from Laurance

~TEXT STARTS~

(A=Aphmau L=Laurance)

L-Hey Beautiful

A-Hey Laurance

L-You know Cadenza's gonna tell everyone what happened between us at the sleepover.

A-Sadly I do

L-I don't what Garroth to know

A-Why?

L-B-because he kinda likes you

A-O-oh uhhh okay?

L-Yeah You still comin 2night

A-Well I have to so yeah

L-Okay I will see you 2 night

A-Yeah Baii

L-Cya <3

~TEXT ENDED~

I smiled at the thought I will be seeing Laurance soon I continued to pack and at 6:00pm I left and started to walk to Cadenza and Laurances.

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY! I'M HAVING FUN WRITING IT AS I AM A BIG, LIKE HUGE LAURMAU SHIPPER!!!

-SKYPIXIE BAII <3