REUNIONS

~Aphmau's POV~

I was running through the hall when I ran into...

Aphmau -Laurance?!?!?

I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I blushed as I realised I was ontop of him infront of the entire chool my face just inches from his. I quickly jump up as Cadenza is there 'fangirling', she always thought Laurance and I would make the perfect couple. I help Laurance up and we just.... stand there... the entire school watching us.

~Laurances POV~

I wanted to say something to her but I didn't know what to say. I saw her blushing as I realised she must've been a bit embarrassed for falling on me. She looked really cute.

Laurance -"Uhh... Hey Aph?"

It sounded more like a question then a greeting. I had missed her so much while she was gone, I kinda had a crush on her since we met 3 years ago.

Aphmau -"Hi... Laurance"

Her voice sounded like an angel, her sparkling hazel eyes met mine, I had a sudden urge to kiss her but instead I said-

Laurance -"Would you meet me after school under the bleachers?"

She nodded and we left eachother.

~During class~ 

I sat next to Garroth until Aph walked in, I realized there was a spare seat next to me, I called her over. Garroth sent me a text.

~TEXT STARTS~

(G= Garroth, L= Laurance)

G - Dude!

L - What?

G - Why did you ask her to sit here?

L - Because she is my friend and... I kinda like her

G - Well back off because Aph's mine!

L - What, did you write your name on her??? Because this competition is on, I WILL MAKE HER MINE!!!

G - WHAT!?!?

L - Haha! jk! but, seriously im gonna ask her out... soon...

G - WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOON!?!?!

L - QUICK APH'S COMING!!!

~TEXT ENDED~

Aphmau - Umm... Hey guys is this seat taken?

Laurance - It is now!

She smiled, and looked at Garroth I could tell she recognised him but didnt know where from.

Laurance - Aph, do you remember Garroth?

I only introduced him because I know Garroth wouldn't be able to talk, and you think im gonna miss that? It's hilarious when that happens!

~Aphmau's POV~

Is it weird that when I look at Laurance the Chorus of Taylor Swift's song Wildest Dream replays over and over and ov- OH NO d-do I l-like Laurance??? And does he like me? And why does that blondie look so familiar? Laurance must've noticed how I was looking at the guy cause he interuptd my thoughts.

Laurance - Aph, do you remember Garroth?

Garroth? Garroth?

Aphmau - Wait. Are you that kid who I used to hangout with that always left an awkward silence whenever we were alone together???

He had a really hurt look on his face and I felt bad, but, Laurance looked like he was going to cry from laughter!

Aphmau - O-Oh Soorrrrrryyyyy that came out wrong!

Garroth - N-no you w-were j-just saying w-what you r-remembered... W-would you want t-to hangout a-after s-school??

Aphmau - Sorry cant! I've already... got plans

I was going to say I was hanging out with Laurance but he gave me a look telling me not to say anything. Garroth looked upset about it, I wonder why.

~LUNCHTIME~

I walked out wondering where to sit, Cadenza saw me and called me over.

Cadenza - APH!!! I want to introduce you to my friends!

Aphmau - Okay!

We walked over to her table and she introduced me to everyone!

Cadenza - Okay everyone meet Aphmau! Aphmau this is Katelyn!

Katelyn - Hey!

Cadenza - Lucinda

Lucinda - Hello!

Cadenza - Kawaii~Chan!

Kawaii~Chan - Hi Aphmau~Senpai!

Aphmau - Aphmau~Senpai?

Nicole - She has that for everyone, anyway I'm Nicole it's nice to meet you!

Cadenza -*Ahem*

Nicole - Soz

Cadenza - Continuing... Thats Dante

Dante - Sup

Cadenza - Vylad, and Garroth are brothers and they have another brother named Zane

Vylad - Yo!

Garroth - H-h-hi

Cadenza - Emmalyn

Emmalyn - Salutations

Cadenza - Travis

Travis - ~he-yyyy ba-aaaby~

Katelyn punches him in the gut, Ouch!

Cadenza - Jeffory and Kenur

Jeffory and Kenmur - Hi!

I smiled at them

Cadenza - And as you already know...Laurance!

Laurance comes in for a kiss but I quickly change it to a hug. He smirks. Oh my Irene does he look cute when he smirks, the way his silky brown hair falls on his face just right and the sparkle in his adorable ey- wait what am I thinking, I say hi to eeryone then sit down... Whew glad thats over.

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER WAS TOO LONG I WANT TO KEEP THEM LONG BUT NOT TOO LONG, IF I DONT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY I WILL TRY TO POST 2 TOMMOROW BUT I MAY ONLY POST ONE!

THANKYOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

-SKYPIXIE BAII