Sleepover Part 2

~Aphmau's POV~

I felt bad when I landed on Garroth for 'Spin the bottle', I didn't really like him like that. I looked over at Laurance, he looked disapointed.

After Spin the Bottle we decided to watch another movie. I looked around, almost everyone was sitting in pairs, Travis and Lucinda, Dante and Kawaii~Chan and Emmalyn and Kenmur, Then there was also Nicole and Katelyn, everyone else was sitting in a big group, I went over to that group but, Laurance caught my hand..

Laurance - There's a spot next  to me if you want it...

He said with that adorable smirk, he is really cute. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, Cadenza had just turned on the  movie, a scary movie.... I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!! I moved closer to Laurance and he looked down at me, we leaned in for a kiss when...

Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, Cadenza, Emmalyn - AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I pulled away, confused for why they were screaming, I realised the look on their faces, scared. I giggled as Nicole glared at me, I poked out my tongue and she was about to break, I turned back to Laurance who seemed to be enjoying the movie. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, he had a blank look on his face and was blushing I giggled.

~Laurances POV~

I wasn't expecting her to kiss me on the cheek, I coud tell I was blushing, she must've noticed because she started giggling again.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MOVIE~

After the movie everyone looked tired, Aph was almost half asleep. My Irene is she cute. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up on my bed, Yea she bought a sleeping bag but I wanted her to be comfortable. I kissed her on forehead and she fell asleep. I went downstairs only to have people staring at me AGAIN! Like I know im hot and everything but why do they keep on staring?

Laurance - Whassup?

Cadenza - Why didn't Aphmau answer the question during Truth OR DARE??? Laurance the part I saw was only half of it, I wan't to know the other half.

Laurance - Uhhhhh............. We went there and talked?

Nicole - Oh did you now?

Nicole an be really sassy so I hope she stays out of it.

Laurance - OKAY!!! What happened there stays between Aph and I, You guys got it?

They all nodded.

Laurance - And CADENZA, NICOLE, KAWAII~CHAN AND KATELYN DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Now I was angry I stormed upstairs to my room hoping nothing woke Aph. She was sound asleep. I lay down next to her and she moved her haed on my chest. I fell asleep after that.

~Cadenza's POV~

I can't believe my baby brother snapped like that, but now we know he has feelings for Aphmau! Yay! I love Aph and I wan't her to be happy, but the fact that she could be happy with my brother and we'd become SISTERS!?!?! Makes everything better! She is always so sweet and kind and has a heart full of hope, we've been friends for so long It's like she already is my sister!

I snap out of Daydreaming and tell everyone we should probably go to bed. We all lie down in our sleeping bags and I turn off the lights.

Cadenza - Goodnight

Everyone - Night

~Aphmau's POV~

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up to feel an arm around my waist, I look behind me... Laurance, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. His eyes start to open.

Laurance - Good Morning Beautiful.

Aphmau - You talkin' to me or your reflection?

Laurance - I was TALKING to the TABLE my GIRLFRIEND!

Aphmau - NOOO!!!! The table is mine!!!!

Laurance - But I had it first!!!!

Aphmau - But I love it more!!!!

We both break down in laughter. We started kissing until we heard the door open and someone gasp... Kawaii~Chan.

Kawaii~Chan - Cadenza~Sama told Kawaii~Chan to come and ge-*Gasp* Aphmau~Senpai are you dating Laurance~Kun!?!?!

I didn't know what to say I was about to speak but.

Laurance - Yes Kawaii~Chan we are dating.

I widened my eyes and stared at Laurance. I didn't know what to say. He gave me that cute smirk and kissed my forehead, while I just looked like an idiot sitting there.

Kawaii~Chan - YAAAAASSSSS!!!!! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP HAS SAILED! CADENZA~SAMA!!!!

And with that she ran out the door.

Laurance - Hey... babe

I elbowed him in the stomach.

Laurance - OWWWW!!!!!

I started laughing and then he joined in. I went downstairs to get dressed and then have breakfast. When I came down everyone was staring at me and I felt really awkward. I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom and had a shower.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE SHOWER~

After the shower I put on my loose purple singlet top and some denim shorts, my purple converse shoes and tied my hair up in a high pony tail with a braid at the top. I put on some light makeup and my cherry lipgloss.

I walk out and see everyone ready to head off for school. I walk with Laurance behind the rest of the group as we hold hands the entire way.