Water Park!

~Aphmau's POV~

Ugh! Laurance is the worst! He doesn't understand that I don't want to go swimming or even be HERE! Laurence looks at me and I'm guessing knows I'm upset..
Laurence - Aph if you really don't want to be here I can take you home...
Aphmau - No it's fine... I don't want to ruin your day...
Laurence - Aphmau.... You being upset will ruin my day.... Nothing else matters but you....
I feel tears form in my eyes and I hug Laurence
Aphmau - I love you....
Laurence - I love you to
He leans in and kisses me, when we break apart I pull Laurence into the water park and towards the slide.
Laurence - so you wanna go on the slides then?
Aphmau - Yup! Cmon!
We go on all the slides and then we get to the last one... This one goes into the sea....
I sit down and get ready to go. As I slide down into the ocean I look around but I'm pushed under by someone and Can't find a way to get up as its to crowded... I try to scream but water enters my lungs suddenly everything goes black and I pass out.
~Time Skip~
I wake up to someone looking down at me. The person pulls me into a hug as I realise who it is. I punch him in the stomach.
Aphmau - get off me! What the hell are you doing!?!?
Aaron - Wow no thank you for saving my life okay I'll let you drown next time
I hear someone call my name from a distance. I look around and see Laurence... I run up to him and pull him into a kiss.
Laurence- Aph! I was so worried about you!
Aphmau - Laurence! I'm fine!
Laurence - I know I just... I can't lose you Aph...
I smile and rest my head on his chest as I realise we have an audience... The entire park is clapping. I look up at Laurence and he is bright red as am I.
Katelyn - Well aren't you two just the worlds favourite couple! C'mon we gotta go!
Laurence and I leave the park hand in hand.