The Prince

~Aphmau's POV~

Where am I.... I woke up in an unfamiliar room I sat up and a... guard saw me?

??? - Your awake!

Aphmau - W-where am I?

I tried to remember what happened before bu- LAURANCE!!!

Aphmau - L-Laurance! W-where is Laurance?!?

I had a slight panic attack.

??? - Im sorry I dont know where or who Laurance is, please calm down...

Aphmau - CALM DOWN!?!?! I WAKE UP IN A PLACE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE WITH NO-ONE I KNOW AND YOUR TLLING ME TO CALM DOWN!?!?!

I bring my knees up to my chest and hid my face. I miss Laurance, Cadenza even Garroth.

??? - Please don't cry, the prince will be here to see you soon...

I just realised I'm crying. A man walks in who I'm assuming is the prince???

Prince - Greetings i'm Prince Fenrir, wait, a-are you c-crying?

Aphmau - N-no

I start sobbing louder, and the Fenrir leans down to comfort me, I elbow him in the stomach.

Fenrir - I-i'm sorry, I know you were forced into this but, so was I.

I softly mumble through tears.

Aphmau - I miss you Laurance...

 ~Laurances POV~

I went inside expecting Aph to be right behind me, but I look behind and someone has a body-bag and is putting into the back of their car... APHMAU!!!!

Laurance - APHMAU!!!

A tear fell from my face as I ran after the car, but no-one is fast enough to keep up with a car...

I tripped and just sat there crying on the footpath until I felt someone come and hug me, I looked up it was Cadenza, she and I walked back to our house, my parents have been away for a few months in Hawaii so were home alone.

Cadenza had called over everyone and as soon as she said what had happened to Aph, I felt everyone glaring at me, Garooth looked like he was going to pounce on me, I ran upstairs and heard Cadenza yelling.

Cadenza - HEY!!! IT WASN'T HIS FAULT YOU KNOW THAT OKAY!!! Right now we need to find out where she is! Lucinda do you have any Magicks that may help us?

Lucinda - I have a communication spell it allows one person to go anywhere for 5 minutes to talk to someone, but if we use it, it will be a day until I can use any magicks again...

I ran downstairs if there is a way for me to get to Aphmau then I. will. do. it. I love her...

Laurance - before we do that we need a plan... WAIT! her phone! We can get in contact with her using her phone!

~TEXT STARTED~

(A=Aphmau L=Laurance)

L-Aph are you okay???

A-N-no i-im meant to get married in 4 days!?!? I dont know what to do!?!?!

L-Its oka- WAIT! D-did ou say m-married???

A-Can you read??? Prince Fenrir of the Eastern Wolf City, his dad is forcing him into it but, Laurance I don't want to marry him...

L-Hay it's okay you're not going to marry him, okay, we are going to get you out of there.

A- You Promise?

L - I promise, no-one gets to marry you but me, you got it.

A- W-what I umm........ heh

L- I'll see you soon.... my love <3

~Text Ended~

Cadenza - WHERE IS APHMOO!?!?!

Laurance - She's in Eastern Wolf City, being force to.... well... umm..... marry a prince...

Everyone - WHAT!?!?!

Heh... they scream alot.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU'RE ALL ENJOYING THE BOOK ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE
I LOVE ALL YOU READERS AND I WILL TRY TO MAKE A WRITING SCHEDULE BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE A CHAPTER EACH DAY! THANKYOU!!!!

-SKYPIXIE BAII <3