The Next Day

~Aphmau's POV~

I'm so happy! Laurance and I are officially dating!!! I mean I can't wait to tell Cadenza and Lucinda and Katelyn and Garr- Wait! Oh no! I have to tell Garroth!!! I know he likes me but, I don't like him in that way... Maybe I'll talk to Cadenza about it at school today... I hear my mum calling me and that snaps me back to reality.

Aphmau's Mum - Aphmau! Get up! You have School!

Aphmau - Okay Mum!

I open my wardrobe and find a cute outfit to wear. 

Aphmau - What to wear??? Oooh! I like This! 

I pick out a long sleeve purple turtle-neck and some jeans. I also put on my white bow headband. I curled my hair and left it out. I pack my bag and walk downstairs. I hear a car pull up and look out my window. I whisper to myself...

Aphmau - Laurance???

Aphmau's Mum - Aph! Your boyfriends here!

I grab my bag and walk downstairs, Laurance was standing at the doorway.

Aphmau - Hey! What are you doing here!

Laurance - I thought i'd give you a lift to school today!

I say good bye to my mum and walk up to Laurance and kiss him on the cheek. We walk to the car and he starts driving.

Laurance - How are we going to tell everyone?

Aphmau - I have no idea... but, how would we tell Garroth???

Laurance - Maybe we should tel him first together then i'll tell the boys and you'll tell the girls!

Aphmau - Good plan!!!

We arrive at school and go to find Garroth. After searching for about 10 minutes we found him under the bleachers.

Laurance - Hey Garroth!

Garroth - Hey Laurance! Hey Aph!

Aphmau - Hi!

Garroth - Whatcha doin?

Laurance - Looking for you! We need to tell you something but pleease don't take it the wrong way!

Garroth - Uhhh.... Okay?

Aphmau - Laurance and I are.....

Laurance and Aphmau - Dating!

I could see Garroth faking a smile, he had tears forming in his eyes, he wiped them away and pretended to be happy for us.

Garroth - O-oh! W-well thats.. ummm... good for y-you! Ummm... Sorry I-I have to g-go.... Cya....

I looked up at Laurance and I knew we were thinking the same thing.... Garroth is not gonna be in the best mood for awhile.....

Aphmau - Do you feel bad at all?

Laurance looked at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Laurance - Not while I have you.

I hugged him and buried my face in his chest. We stood there for what felt like forever. Until the bell went.

~Time Skip to first period~

Im in Geography right now and it is THE most Boring class EVER!!!! I know im a top student but I still wanna have fun! The only thing keeping me awake is cadenza non-stop poking me for the answers. I suddenly remembered that I need to tell all the girls about me and Laurance!

Aphmau - Cadenza! At Lunch I need to talk to all the girls in private! Its not really a private thing but I want you girls to know first!

Cadenza - Okay! I'll text all the girls to meet up!

Aphmau - Why do you have your phone out in class???

Cadenza - So I can text people... Duh!

Aphmau - Whatevs, you do it your way and I will do it mine.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

~Cadenzas POV~

Cadenza - Hayyy Gurls! Aph wants to talk to us about something!

Katelyn - We know we got your text.

Katelyn held up her phone as Aph walked in.

~Aphmaus POV~ 

I took a deep breath as I walked inside the cafeteria. I saw Cadenza and she waved to me.

Cadenza - Soooo..... What do ya wanna tallk about????

Aphmau - Okay so... umm.... well... you see

Nicole - Spit it out already!

Aphmau - Laurance and I are..... dating!

Cadenza - AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YESS! BEST DAY EVA!!!!

Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan were jumping while everyone else was staring at and had big smiles on their faces.

Aphmau - Why are you all looking at me like that?

Kawaii~Chan - THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!! #LAURMAU  FOREVER!!!!

Lucinda - Well a certain someone just walked through the door!

I turned around and saw Laurance, Dante, Garroth and Travis walk through the door.

 Laurance - Did you tell them?

Aphmau - Yup! How bout' you!

He leaned in and whispered something in my ear.

Laurance - How loud did Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza scream?

Aphmau - I still can barely hear!

He leaned down and kissed me. All the girls were really excited and Jumping and the boys had smerks on their faces, except Garroth he looked pretty aggravated at the scene. I gave Laurance one last kiss on the cheek and sat down. Laurance sat next to me and I leaned on his shoulder.

Emmalyn - Awww!!! You guys are so cute together!

I giggled and so did Cadenza. But I kept looking at Garroth seeing him Glaring at Laurance. I suddenly felt very unsafe...

~Garroth's POV~

I will make Aphmau mine, whether I have to kill Laurance or not, She will be mine...

HEY GUYS I WANTED TO SAY ABIG THANKYOU FOR ALMOST 100 READS! I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE ADDED OR TAKEN OUT COMMENT BELOW! I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING LATELY BECAUSE I HAVE HAD EXAMS FOR THE PAST WEEK AND A BIT I WILL TRY AND POST EVERY 2 DAYS, BUT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AS I HAE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF MY COMPUTER :)

THANKS FOR READING! ENJOY!

<3