Tense

Scott and Allison rushed to calm her down. It felt as though she was seeing something they didn't. There was a silent moment between the three where they all felt like Lydia should know the truth or at least something to let her know what was happening to her. A subtle betrayal happened and they all made a pact to keep her out of the loop for as long as she'd stay there. He went home when Allison decided to take her back.

The night went by quickly. Stiles was happy things were settling back to a more normal state when Scott pulled him aside at lunch. He pointed at a table," you see that?"

"An empty table?"

"Who's empty table?" Scott asked.

"Boyd!" Stiles looked at him.

"Okay, I'll check the ice rink, if he's home, call me... What?" Scott saw Stiles' distress.

"Maybe... Maybe we should let him, I mean, they are doing better, so why don't we let him-"

"Who's side are you on!" Scott raised his voice.

"Fine, I'll check his house," Stiles said," and if he's not there, I'm going to get to you as fast as I can," Stiles was gone the next moment Scott looked. Stiles decided to take a break from running. He felt tired or drained. Like he was becoming weaker the longer the sun was high in the sky," Boyd!" He yelled as he knocked on the door. When he didn't hear a response he turned around to see Erica," oh, Erica!"

"Stiles!" She said back just as energetically, Erica stopped and starred at him," what cha' doing here Stiles?" She giggled, but then frowned immediately at Stiles' impasse expression.

"I was looking for Boyd, you?"

"You know what's funny, you're only staring at my eyes-"

"Mmm? No..." He looked at her top to bottom," see..." He said, " now, I must be going!" Erica stopped him hard.

"You're not going anywhere-"

"Why-" he was punched so hard, he was knocked out. Next thing he knew, he was in a dumpster covered in filth. He punched the top off of it, fangs out, and sudden pride breaking through his emotions. He sprinted to the rink as fast as he could," Erica!" He yelled in a sudden demonic voice. Scott was on the floor bleeding with no one left in site. "Shit, Scott! Scott, buddy. Dude," he grabbed the teen from the floor barely conscious.

"Derek turned Boyd."

"It's okay, I am going to get you out of here." He looked down at the bleeding werewolf, "You just always have to do the right thing, don't you." Scott insisted he stay at home to heal, but something told him he wanted to find some spare time with Allison. Stiles forgot he left his jeep at school, which, unfortunately, had been vandalized while he was away. The towing was fast, but the money to fix the damage was casting a shadow over the night like the sword above the king. After some small negotiations with management, the mechanic got to work straight away. At some point, all but the vampire and the mechanic left. Stiles' grabbed the handle for the waiting room and groaned," gross, what is this?" He said as he wiped the ooze onto his hoodie, he pushed the door open trying to text Scott.

A minute later his fingers started freezing up. He looked up to see a creature on top of his jeep; he tried to yell, but little came out and he collapsed. He was barely able to type 911 as he saw the mechanic get slashed behind his neck. The guy collapsed as well, then the creature sliced the hydraulics and his jeep started descending onto him. The lizardy creature hissed at him. It knew where he was and then it slunk off somewhere he couldn't see. Stiles closed his eyes and tried to mentally distracted himself so the noise of the teen being crushed wouldn't be in his head. He finally was able to move when the police arrived.