Vampire Stiles pt 2

Stiles got up, since Boyd got off him, he knew Derek would chase after the Kanima. He sniffed the air, he ran and jumped onto the house and leapt forward to chase exactly where the lizard went, other wise he'd lose the scent. He saw the lizard and to make his life easier he followed it instead of tracking down the scent. He was surprised at how fast it was, he jumped onto the fence and then over it. He'd gotten so close to the creature, as its tail whipped he heard someone jump over the fence as well, he saw that it was Derek. He rounded the corner bluntly dodging a tail slash to his chest with a back bend, but then it stopped in mid swing and slammed it's tail down hard, Stiles was hit. It flipped around to start fighting Derek, Stiles wanted to rejoin the fight, but the blast of electricity blinded him, so he bolted. The Sparks were everywhere.

Eventually Stiles' sight returned, he heard the sound of a car driving under the bridge and he hid behind a stone column. He heard gunshots, Stiles had to leave before the Argents saw him. He ended up on the other side of where he was, right next to a club, but he was able to avoid the Argents. He seemed to wheeze and his breath kept hitching. His vision reddened again, he couldn't understand why, then he took a breath of the air. Something was wrong if he was smelling blood when he just drew blood a few hours ago. He bolted to Deaton's, he tripped into his hospital," Deaton!" He huffed out, fangs slowly contracting then growing again with his breath.

"Stiles?" He questioned as he helped stiles up, they got him onto the table.

"What is happening?" He huffed out.

"Don't worry, I believe I know what's going on..." He pulled something out of his drawer and Stiles paled when he saw it.

"Why do you have a pint of blood?" He asked.

"I was doing some research on vampires, the bestiary you guys got from the Argents helped..." He was handed the pint of blood and he almost threw up, but knew he had to drink it, Deaton smelt awfully delicious," I believe the vampire curse is much stronger than the werewolf bite. It's slowly turning you into a full vampire, well, to suppress the urge to kill, vampires drank human blood, I'm hoping it will suppress the curse as well."

"I can't drink my blood because?" Stiles asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Because it's vampire blood, just half isn't enough," he stated, Stiles bit into the blood pack and sucked it dry.

"What else did it say?" Stiles asked.

"That some vampires became powerful, had command over others, some could fly, manipulate the shadows... They were very dangerous-"

"Were?" Stiles asked.

"Every vampire, but you is dead," Deaton explained.

"And I won't get any of these gifts?"

"I don't know, I doubt this has ever happened before..." Deaton said, Stiles got a text from Scott, 'I have Jackson, he's not in the Kanima form, have no where to put him, cops arrived, he is asleep, help,' Scott seemed in a rush to write it, he noticed mostly from the few miss spelled word, but was able to decipher them.

"I have to help Scott!" Stiles said getting up, he moved much quicker now, he was already out the door before Deaton could respond. Stiles didn't really have anything to put Jackson in either, so he tried to think a cleverly as possible, then he had an amazing idea, which wasn't so amazing and was illegal, so he did it anyway! He drove to where Scott was, with an armored truck that held real prisoners, except without real prisoners.

"Stiles?" Scott questioned, he was holding Jackson bride like, he was obviously out cold. Stiles smirked and hummed the classic marriage tune and Scott glared at him," Stiles," he barked out angrily.

"Well, I can't help you are holding him that way, anywho, put him in the back and we'll be off... I have some news..."

A/N

Sorry, for the short chapter guys, I need some place to start back up again. This episode will be finished, but I'm a little busy with school at the moment... Comment on what you think Stiles power(s) will be and yes, he will kick Derek' butt... You know eventually.
C4R enjoys comments so comment