Scales and scaled

What do you think is wrong with Stiles' back? You will never know until it gets to season 3 :] bet you're salty now, guess you're going to have to read my sequel? Also, should there be a sequel or just a combination of it into this book? Please comment, I love it when you do especially my friend stiles24stilinskiXD here.

"So, go a find some people," Scott said, Stiles ran off, it was easy enough to find some people. He made it to Scott, he was talking to Isaac about the rave party and Jackson, he handed Scott his ticket.

"Where's yours?" Isaac asked.

"I don't want to go to the party, I don't think I can control myself yet," he stated a little shyly.

"Oh," Isaac responded. Stiles and Scott went to Deaton's after school, this is to neutralize the Kanima," it was a syringe and some sort of liquid in a bottle," it's temporary, but this is mountain ash, pour it around the building, it will block any supernatural creature from entering or leaving, I'm trusting Stile's to do this part, he's half human so absolutely no vampire powers while using this or it will seriously burn your hands," Dearon said.

"Alright," Stiles said.

"You're going to have to believe it's going to work stiles or it won't happen, will power..."

"I got it Deaton," he nodded.

"Alright," he stated, he pulled up to the party. Scott ran off, he pulled out the mountain ash from the black plastic bags and ripped open the end and started to pour, he was having the worse day ever. Starting from his trip home, but he didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to so it is pushed back to the back of his brain yet drizzled its way into his brain. Like a distant thought that you kept thinking about but didn't yet recall. He wanted to scream, he kept moving with the bag, he made  his way around the building. He made it, he stepped over to the other side, he ran into the party and entered the room where Erica and Boyd had Isaac.

"Just Stiles guys," he calmed them," he out?" Stiles asked.

"Only one way to find out!" Isaac pulled out his claws and got ready to slash, but jackson's body grabbed his arm and twisted it around like it was nothing," I thought that was suppose to put him out!"

"It did, not the person he's being controlled by, are you here?" Stiles asked.

"I'm here, we're here," He stated in a broken voice.

"Now that I only have to fight off your control, let's try this again..." Stiles stared directly into his eyes," release Jackson from your control!" He commanded. Jackson"s eyes started to flicker, getting changed to purple then back to normal, then slits, then purple. Stiles started to cough up blood, he got up and spat it out," bad idea!" He coughed some more. Erica rubbed his back," remind me never to do that again-"

"Nice try," Jackson's puppeteer laughed," they are all murderers, they killed me... They killed me!" He started off again, then his eyes formed slits.

"Got anymore knock out crap?"

"No..."

"Go!" Stiles said and they got out the door and held it there, though it didn't last as the lizard busted through the side, Stiles bolted off, though he was stopped by his own forcefield, he stepped across it while Derek caught up to him. Erica ran up to it followed by Isaac, they stopped," wow, I love being able to do things the both of you can't," he smirked and jumped across it while hopping back. He broke it, they stepped across, Derek heard a faint roar. He bolted, Stiles stood there and waited.

Derek entered his room that morning, he knocked on his window, he was up in a moment and at his window," what do you need Derek?" Stiles asked.

"I feel like I need your help controlling my pack tonight..." Derek said.