Empty

~-~-~-~-~

Drama practice that day was going rather well. Each student held their scripts in hand, but most hand memorized their lines fairly well.

Andromeda was having a lot of fun, a play about a theater club seemed rather in element for everyone cast, and the lines even left the cast trying not to laugh mid scene.

"How good are you at improv, newbie?" Adrien cross the stage to Andromeda, and she has to remember he's in character right now before frantically looking down at her script.

"I'm pretty confident in my reaction skills." She responds.

"Excellent. We're doing questions-only improv."

"My favorite." Andromeda smiles as stated in the script, and Adrien gives her a charming grin in return.

"Mine too. Setting is at a nightclub."

Nino takes a seat on one of the chairs on set. The rest of the club gathers around. "Ready? Go!" This scene was actual improv, and Andromeda wasn't all that confident in her abilities.

"Excuse me miss, would you like to dance?" Adrien holds out a hand to Andromeda.

"Aren't you supposed to buy me a drink first?" Just had to keep her mind on the scene.

"Would you like me to?"

"Can you afford it?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Adrien gestures to his outfit, a few of the cast members giggle.

"Are you expecting anything from this?"

"Is two dances out of the question?" Adrien wiggles his eyebrows, and Andromeda chews her cheek to stop from laughing. He was incredibly good at this.

"How about four?"

"What if I just took you out instead?" Andromeda turns away from Adrien, trying very hard to maintain her composure.

"Where would we go?"

"Does the ocean at sunset sound okay?" This changed the scene entirely. She had to think of a response, quickly.

"What if I don't have my bathing suit?" She turns back around to face Adrien, who gets a coy grin.

"Who says you need a bathing suit?" Nino lost it in his chair, quickly covering his mouth.

"Do you realize what a smooth operator you are?" Andromeda takes a step further towards Adrien, mildly invading his personal bubble.

"Do you realize how badly I want to kiss you?" Adrien gives Andromeda some major bedroom eyes, but this? This was a competition. And she was not about to lose.

"Do you know what you have to do to make that happen?" She whispers.

"Have I bought you that drink yet?" What's left of the cast is laughing, minus Chloe and Marinette.

"If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" Adrien and Andromeda share equal smirks, but before Adrien can continue with the improv, Marinette decides it's time to move on with the scene and interrupts as the script says.

"Does anyone else feel TOTALLY AWKWARD?" She stands in the middle of the circle, breaking Adrien and Andromeda apart. Nino rises up, glances at his script, and wiggles his eyebrows at Marinette.

"Would you like me to fix that?"

"I am NOT playing this game."

The scene continues on for a while, all the members of the cast coming up with new ways to test Andromeda's character in her theater skills. Finally, the moment Adrien had been waiting for had arrived.