Chapter 3

I wake up sighing majorly. Now..... I have to deal with all this and tell them about my sexuality. No. No. Like Hope said. They can't force me to tell them about my sexuality. Right? I hope......

I walk downstairs fidgeting with my fingers while sitting on the couch. They'd be awake in about 10 minutes. Not good. There is no way I'm telling them about my sexuality. Oh god. What if they make me go to school? What if I fall in love and get a girlfriend? They'd be sure to notice that. If they didn't I'd be a little concerned......

And they're is the first door. Time for anger to break loose of reins. Yup. That's exactly what's going to happen. Anger and fustration. Mitch..... of course. Why not Kirstin? It had to be Mitch!!

I look at him scared and nervousness in my eyes. He runs over and hugs me and asks me motherly things like where I'd been. I scooted away from him a little bit, scared, and looked down at my hands. He looks at me with curiousity and worry.

"Hey. What's wrong Alissa?" he asks scooting closer to me. I react to him and moved further away. He attempts rubs my arm up and down to sooth me, but I flinch. "You know we're going to have to talk about yesterday right?" he asks serious but with a hint of care and worry filling his voice. I just nod. Afraid that if I speak I'd be drowned in tears seconds later. "I'm going to go wake them." he says kissing my head gently. I take a deep shaky breath as he does so. He looks back at me before stepping on to the first stair.

He wake the others up. As everyone is down here except Scott I cock my head to one side.

"Scott!!! Get your a** down stairs right now!!!" he screams causing me to giggle slightly as his screaming causes Scott to give a loud moan of fustration. (Not like that you dirty minders!!!AKA ASLYN!!!!) Then Kirstin being the person she is then says something making me snap my head up at her in shock.

"Don't be doing anything innapropriate you two!! We know what you're like!!" she shouts at them. The group bursts into a fit of giggles while I can basicly hear the embarrassment from Scott and Mitch. I don't laugh. At all. For one: HELLO KID HERE and second of all: I'm bateling my mind and my heart and trust at the moment of weather I should tell them about my sexuality or not. Yikes.... my trust won..... oh boy.

Mitch and Scott finally get down here.

"OK. Now. Where were you?" Scott asks turning serious.

"I was talking to Hope. I snuck out of the window. Early. 6AM or something. Y'all weren't up." I said simply. NO NO NO!!!!!!! My mind over powered..... I really want to tell them..... sorta...... I DONT KNOW!!!!

"About what? What were you guys talking about?" Mitch asks in a more motherly and comforting tone than Scott had used. I tensed and shut my eyes tightly.

I should tell them. Maybe? Dang I wish Hope was here! She'd help so much. Maybe they'll understand if I didn't want to tell them? Yeah right. Mister Stiff Hoying over there surely won't let that pass. I guess I have to tell them. I'm going to try the other one first and see if Scott accepts it.....

"I, um......", come on. "Really.... don't..... want... to.. talk... about it...yet. I'm just.... not.....ready." I say slowly pausing to make sure I was saying the right things.

"No. Tell us. Please? We'll understand....." Avi says looking at the group making sure they all agreed they would understand. I look at their faces. Do I trust them? Yes. Do I love them? Yes. Should I tell them?.....

"I-I-I......" I stutter and pause.

"Come on....." Mitch encourages sweetly.

"I..... just can't. I'm sorry..... I'm just not ready to tell you guys....." I say. I look at their faces and shame and guilt instantly washes over me. I stand and speed walk up the stairs and into my room. "I'm going to have to tell them at some point. That's for sure. I just..... can't right now. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hear a soft knock on the door.