Chapter 7

"Ugh", I moan as my alarm goes off. I sit up and look at the time. "5:30am", I read. I sigh and stand up hitting the alarm clock to make it shut up. "OK. Time to make breakfast." I say. I walk downstairs and make pancakes with fruit on them and bacon. That way Mitch can eat it too. "Alright. That's done. Time to get dressed." I say placing the last plate on the table. I quietly jog up stairs and into my room shutting the door carefully so that I don't wake anyone up. After a few minutes of looking over my closet I pick out some dark blue skinny jeans with a soccer shirt and some black converse. I then put my hair up in a pony tail and put on a solid black snap back. I then rush back down stairs and eat my own breakfast before everyone else gets up. "OK. Hurry and eat you have about an hour before you have to meet at a photo shoot down town following practices sound check and etc." I inform them handing them their drinks.

"You did all of this?" Mitch asks surprised.

"Yeah yeah. Hurry. You have a busy day remember?" I say leading him over to his seat.

"Yeah she has a crush on you Mitchie," Scott teases.

"Shut up! I do not! If I did I'd break up with my girlfriend," I say rolling my eyes.

After a few more minutes they are done and I clean up their mess.

"Five minutes," I tell them seriously, "hurry."

After three minutes of them getting dressed, we have two minutes to get to the photo shoot. We get there just in time. I push them inside.

"Ok y'all got two hours doing this. Emmys going to pick me up. I'll see you guys later bye!" I tell them staying outside. Seconds later she pulls up.

"You ready?" she asks me.

"Yeah."