Chapter 8...I think......

Who else is just waiting for Superfruit?Impatience is going to KILL me!!😢 Anyways happy late birthday to the one and only Mitch Grassi!! Yes I know it was July 24 but I'm having writers block. On that note if there is anything you'd want me to include in any of my stories message me! Even if you just want to talk or something. Well I think I've talked enough let's get started!
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚 📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

(Time skip to when they are back home cause I'm REALLY lazy)

I messed with my hands uncomfortably in my room. They were going to find out. They will. And I'm going to be pitied on. Like I wanted to do it! She didn't force me or anything. They are going to figure it out. Or ask me why I'm being so weird. They are. They will. It's just.... them. Knock. Oh. Maybe they already have.

"Come in!" I say loud enough so that they can hear me. The rainbow comes in and sits down beside me.

"Hi," Mitch says.

"Uh hi," I say more as a question.

"Um is everything ok," he asks me. Busted.

"Me? Oh yeah everything's perfect," I say.

"Nothing you don't want to talk about? Or tell me?" He tries again.

"No, no I can't think of anything. What
about you though huh?" I ask trying to change the conversation about him. He chuckles a little.

"Don't change the subject. What is wrong?" He asks not giving up.

"How do you know something is wrong?" I ask.

"Cause I was trying to get you to tell me your self. I know what you did."

Snap.

I break down. He knew.

"And Scott wants you downstairs to talk about it." He finishes.

"What? No. Why?" I say determined not to go downstairs and get lectured about something that them themselves have done.

"Alissa. Come here please." Scott calls.

"Hm let me think about that, um, no." I say. After a few minutes he decides to come up here himself.

"We are not talking about this." I say.

"We are now."

"No. Leave me be to text my people as I wish."

"Ok who's your people?"

"My girlfriend."

"Then no."

"Overprotective," I say.

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused good day my not good man." I say shoving him out my bedroom door while slamming it in his face.

"Open this door!"

"I can't hear you ba da da da da d-da da" I sing going through my closet for a certain dress my old friend had got me. Sparkly with glitter, skin tight, and extremely short. I put my hair up in a ponytail before opening my door as I hear the doorbell.

"Excuse you?" I say to Scott who's still standing there. He doesn't move put instead putting his hands beside my head on the closed door.

"Hmm is Hoying going animal craze on me?" I say with a smirk making his arms weaken as he thinks about what I said. I take this chance to duck under his arm and continue my walk to the door in my heels.

"Where are you going? Get back here!" He screams at me.

"Oh please Mr. Hoying I'm too young to go to a party with a bunch of sex-psychopaths!" I say in a fake desperate British accent. "Please boy. I ain't got enough time in the world to stop when my girlfriend is outside waiting on me to tell her what's going on in my little love life crushes!" I say to him. "So without any delay buh bye!" I finish walking out the door and getting in Emmy's car. "Let's go before he has time to stop and think about everything. Head out." I say to her. Just as we leave he walks out calling after me.

*After The Party*

"Hahaha I'mma be in soooooo much trouble when they find out I'm drunk and had sex again" I laugh and slur. My hair is now let down and in tangles like when I wake up and my dress got lower at the top revealing some hickeys and the bottom got higher.

"Oh my god! Scott!" I hear Kirstin yell.

"Shhh! Don't tell Scott!" I tell her laughing. I see him come downstairs and cover his mouth with his hand. Mitch follows him and rushes to me.

"Who are you?" I ask Mitch.

"I'm Mitch." He says trying to get me upstairs.

"You're pretty." I laugh. Scotts eyes widen as well as Mitch's and Kirstin's.

"Ok well uh lets get you to sleep yeah?" Mitch says.

"Only if you come with me." I tell him smirking. Their eyes get bigger as they read in between the lines of what I said.

" Uh no sweetie I am pregnant." He says.

"Alrighty then!!" I say loudly. They eventually got me to bed and I quickly fell asleep.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
OMG WTF DID I JUST WRITE IM SUCH A BAD PERSON!!!!! Oh well!