Chapter 6

Well. I guess he can't kill me and Kirstin. THEY WERE GOING TO FIND OUT AT SOME POINT!!! In other words, as soon as we shut the door to the house me and Kirstin screamed at the boys "MITCH CAN GET PREGNANT NOW!!!" He jumped me. And Kirstin. Eh, oh well. He isn't that heavy.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" the boys screamed back at us in union. Mitch ran behind the couch and threw a blanket over himself. I laughed slightly.

"Come on Mitchy. There's nothing to be scared about. They're just your friends." I said in a baby voice lifting up the blanket and taking his hand and pulling him gently.

"Look. Alissa. Me and Scott are dating. And it's not that I can be pregnant. It's that I am pregnant." he whispers.

"Mitch! You could've killed the baby by jumping us! You've gotta be more careful! No more drinking, no more junk food, and you can't fall." I whisper back. He sighs and nods his head in understanding.

"When'd you get pregnant?" I asked suddenly curious.

"3 months ago." he said back. We were still being really quiet but the others had left so we were a little louder.

"Mitch. You're going to have to tell them. in about 2 or 3 months the baby bump will start to form. You're going to have to tell them." I said seriously. He shook his head and backed up from me farther behind the couch. "Mitch. Come on out. It's OK." I tell him taking his hand and pulling him a little towards me. He whines like a dog but stands up anyways.

"Want me to help you tell them?" I ask him. He nods his head and hesitantly sits down. "Guys! Come here for a sec?" I call to the rest of the group. They all get down here and sit on the couch.

"What's up girl?" Kevin asked me smiling.

"Well. Actually, it's Mitch...." I say trailing off. "He, um, he has something to tell y'all." I say looking over at him. He looks at me and asks me with his eyes to do it for me. "Come on. You can do it." I encourage.

"Well the, um, the thing is I uh, I'm um, p-pregnant?" he says more asking it while stuttering. He looks at me and I smile at him to let him know that it was OK.

"WHAT?!?!?!" they all say in union. Mitch cowards back at the sudden raise in their voices. I rush over to Mitch and hug him at the side tightly to reassure him I was here and would protect him. Not too tightly though, cause, well, you know.

"Mitch!! Why didn't you tell us?! How many months?!" Avi asks smiling.

"Th-th-three." he says clinging to me for safety.

"Mitch! How did you not tell me we are going to have a child?!" Scott asks. The guys looked at him weird.

"Uh, better question is why didn't you and Scott tell us you were dating?" Kirstin says.

"I-I do-don't kn-know." Mitch says still over whelmed.

"Mitch. I think you need to go rest. You seem pretty shooken up." I tell him looking at his face. He was shaking, clinging to me for dear life, was leaned back away from them in fear, was crying, stuttering, and had fear written all over his face. Was he in shock? "Come on. You need to sleep. I think your in shock." I tell him. I hold him by his waist and put one hand on his back. I help him stand and walk him to his room. I lay him down and told him I'd be back in a couple hours.

"In a few months he's going to have a bump. The fans would surely have to notice that. Should we tell them?" Kevin asks as I sit down on the couch.

"No. He was so scared just to tell you guys and got really shooken up about it. I don't think y'all should tell them. He'd kill himself. Maybe he could just wear a jacket or a hoodie? He is really skinny so the bump wouldn't be able to be THAT big. Would it?" I reason.

"You're right. We shouldn't tell them. Maybe the jacket thing will work. We'll just have to find out I guess." Scott agrees. The rest of the group agrees and we talk about what we need to do about this.

"He can't do or eat certain things. We should try to do the same so that it isn't as hard for him." I say. They all nod their heads thoughtfully.

"What kinda things can't he do?" Avi asks.

"Well. He can't jump or bounce, can't fall, smoke, drink, can't eat junk food, he can't push too hard on his stomach either." I list off a couple things.

"Wait. He can't fall?" Kirstin asks.

"No. It could kill the baby." Kevin answers for me. She nods her head in understanding.

"Wait. What time is it?" I ask.

"Uh.....6:20pm." Scott says checking his phone.

"I'll be right back." I say walking into the kitchen. I make some soup and put it into a bowl and grab a glass of water. I put both on a tray and walk to his room. I find him asleep peacefully. I set the tray down on his desk and walk over to him. I shake his shoulder gently. "Mitchy. Wake up." I say softly and sweetly. He opened his eyes at last. His eyes were still red and puffy from his crying and he was still shaking. I helped him sit up into a siting position and made him put on two hoodies and a hat to help keep him from shaking. I bring the tray over to him and set it on his lap. "Here. Have this. You should eat." I tell him feeding him the food. I continue to feed him until he is done and I move the tray off of his lap and back to his desk. I walk back over to him and lean over to kiss him on his forehead. "Go back to sleep now." I tell him. I help him back into his previous position and cover him up with the four blankets. "Good night." I tell him. I grab the tray and shut his door as quietly as I could manage. I put the tray on the counter.

"Aw. She's a little mother to him." Scott laughs.

"Huh?" I ask him confused.

"You and Mitch. He was listening to you half of the time on the other side of the door." Kirstin tells me. I blush at the truth.

"Yeah. I guess so." I say sitting down. "We have to be quiet now though or we'll wake him up." I warn and they nod their heads smiling a little. "What ya smiling for?" I ask Scott and he looks up at me.

"Oh nothing. It's just obvious you like him!" he says laughing. I hush him and remind him that Mitch is sleeping. "See what I mean? You care for him." Scott says to me.

"Caring about someone and crushing on someone are two completely different things. Second, I'm dating someone and he's gay." I reminded them.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa. Hold up a sec. Since when were you dating?" Scott asks suddenly serious.

"Since I told you guys I was bi?" I say. All of their mouths hang open. "What?" I ask innocently.

"You didn't tell us that's what!" Avi says loudly.

"Shut up! Mitch is asleep!" I scold quietly. He rolls his eyes.

"Speaking of which I have to go talk to..... that person. So yeah. Bye." I say. I said "person" so that they wouldn't know it was a girl or a boy.

A- Hey! Sorry. I can't make it tomorrow. I'm going to be really busy for the next couple months too. Sorry. :(

E- Why? What happened?

A- Well you can't tell anybody and you can't tell anybody I told you but uh Mitch is pregnant. 3 moths in.

E- Really? That's great! I mean weird cause he's a guy but great!

A- Yeah but the others still have work so I have to help him. Not that I'm complaining. The others called me out on the fact that I like Mitch. I don't want you to get jealous but they're not wrong. I really do like him. But he is gay. Full out.

E- I'm not going to get mad. I sorta have a crush on Kirstin, so I can't. And he is gay but you're bi so it might be different with you.

A- yeah sure that's so gonna happen. Oh well! I gotta get to sleep. If I'm gonna help I gotta wake up early.

E- OK. Bye

A- Bye :3

E- :3

Tomorrows another day.