Chapter 11

A few years later

"Eeeeek!!" Me and my friend scream as soon as I get out the door.

"We're getting our caps and gowns todayyyyy!!" I scream. We scream one more time before she asks the thing u realize I can't ignore anymore.

"How are you going to ask Mitch out?" She asks.

"I have no idea. I mean I'm worried that he'll be mad at me. I promised him I'd get over him."

"Yes but his child ended up dieing and he broke up with Scott! He's gotten over Scott cause they weren't meant to be but you and him are!"

"You have to remember though. I'd be dating my fathers ex. Who's also his best friend."

"What ever I'm spending the night with you so we can figure this out." I giggle at her commandment.

"Ok!"

After school

"Guys guys guys guys GUYS!! I got my cap and gown!! Eek!!" I scream to them.

"Congrats!" They all say at one time before laughing.

"Did y'all plan that?"

"No!" They laugh again. Me and Lizzy laugh along this time and then head to my room.

"Alrighty so I was thinking you ask him with a big romantic set up. OOH or after graduation is the prom! YOU CAN ASK HIM TO PROM!!!" I laugh at Lizzy's excitement.

"Ok ok ok. How about I take him to the park lake at night. It'll be perfect!"

"Perfect."