part 2

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeep!  “Ugh, go away!  I’m trying to sleep!” I mumbled.  Then suddenly, I remembered; I had to go to school today!  I shot up in the bed, and smacked at the annoying alarm clock to get it to stop beeping.  I groggily got out of my warm, comfy, cozy bed, and went over to my calendar, which was hanging on the wall near my bath room door.  I pulled the red marker, from its place on the shelf next to the calendar, and crossed out the date.  I walked into the bath room, and walked right back out again.  I stared at the calendar in disbelief.  I rubbed my eyes and checked the calendar again.  It was May 29th, my 15th birthday!  Also known as the last day of school! I was so excited.  I quickly changed out of my bright pink polka dot pajamas.  I put on my favorite white skinny jeans and my bright blue tank top with the small white flowers on it.  

            After I was dressed, I had to do my hair.  I decided that I would straighten my slightly curly hair.  I went to the bath room and got out my hair brush and my straightening iron.  After I had successfully straightened my hair, I put on my favorite white headband with a fluffy white flower on it.  When I was done getting ready, I walked out of my room.  As I was walking down our grand stair case, I noticed that my whole family was waiting at the bottom for me.  My mom, my dad, my sisters, Rhyan, Maddie, and my brother, Connor were all there.  I was greeted with a chorus of ‘happy birthdays’ and ‘good mornings’. 

We walked together into the kitchen, and Rhyan started making breakfast.  She made eggs and bacon.  I got out the apple juice and poured some into a glass for each person.  Maddie put some bread into the toaster, and made some toast.  Connor helped my parents set the table.  Finally, everything was ready.  We piled heaps of hot food on top of our big plates.  Rhyan’s eggs were extra fluffy, and the bacon was extra crispy.  The toast was a little burnt, but it still tasted good.  My breakfast was very delicious.