One

AN: first chapter allll right!! I'm actually uber excited for this story XD

>>> YUU POV <<<

They say you only fall in love once. That when you do fall in love it's all rainbow and unicorns and all that fluffy shit....

Well I'm here to tell you. It's not. It sucks ass. And it also sneaks up on you and chocks you from behind while you fight for life. But in the end love will win. And it will kill you... Unless you kill it first...

My name is yuuichirou amane and I'm a first class assassin. My target? The love of my life.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

"N-no I-...." I whispered out as I shook. A gun held firmly in my hands pointed directly at the now lifeless body in front of me.

Blood was splattered against me and the walls and floors. You would think I would be used to this but not when it was someone I care about.... Not when it was him....

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

* 6 months earlier *

"Yuuichirou!!"

"SIR!!" I stood up straight and looked right up at my superior. He glared down at me with his hard purple eyes.

" we know you just got back from an assassination, but we have another one for you.....this one is going to be tricky..even for a psycho like yourself..." Guren said.

I smirked and relaxed. "Don't underestimate me sir"

Guren gave a smirk back and said " what if I said this person was another assassin....a first class assassin just like you for the business run by krul tepes called 'the vampires'?"

I plopped into the couch in the office and picked at my nails. "I would say bring it on...its nothing that the moon demons first class assassin can't handle"

Guren scuffed. "don't get to cocky.."

I looked up at him. Seriously. Me? Cocky? Nahhhhh.

Guren sighed and sat down at his desk. He began flipping through files as I sat impatiently for my next kill. It's not that I'm a morbid psychopath, it's just I enjoy my job a little to much.....

I was abandoned when I was 5 on the streets by my no good mother who couldn't afford a child.

I spent a month on my own. Walking the streets trying to find food. That's when Guren picked me up. He told me if I was willing to do anything to have a roof over my head and hot meals everyday. I agreed. I had my first kill when I was 8 and that's because someone had broken into the building and threatened to shoot everyone well....I shot him first.

"Alright so...your target is Mikaela shindō.... He's 17, about the same age as you."Guren said pushing me the file across his desk.

I looked at the file curiously and blushed. This guy was kinda hot. His blue eyes were mesmerizing and basically swam with sorrow.

"What's he like?." I questioned still starring at the pale complected boy.

Guren shrugged. "I don't know him personally. But you will. Your mission: get close enough to and execute him as quickly and quietly as Possible..."

I nodded and looked up at Guren. "Sounds easy enough"

Guren smirked. "But it's not. This male is an assassin as well so he will not trust you easily. You have to break down every barrier this guy has and just when he thinks your so sweet and innocent. You kill him. Got it?"

"Yea yea...." I said and grabbed the file.

"Also your identity will be Yuu amene. Since your assassin name is black demon the boy shouldn't be suspicious. Mikaela has put a wanting roommate ad out there that you filled out and he accepted. You will be moving into his apartment tomorrow afternoon. In your folder is the directions and your new ID cards and a debit card. Good luck." Guren said finishing his spill about this assignment.

I stood up and walked out his office holding my folder with Mikaelas info and my new identity info.

As I walked down the hallways I started getting a little nervous about this mission. He was a trained first class assassin just like me. What if I'm found out. What if he looks right through my act right when we meet?

I shivered shaking away the negative thoughts. I've never had problems with assassinations before, what's so different about this one.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

>>> MIKA POV <<<

"He emailed me and I accepted." I said sitting in my boss ,krul tepes, office. Krul smiled. "Good....that stupid Guren won't know what hit him once we kill off his precious assassin..." Krul said standing up and began to walk over to me.

"Remember, don't let Yuu know that your after him....just act like a normal person who needed a roommate. Got it..." Krul said and I nodded.

"How did you even get detail that he was needing a place to stay?" I questioned. All of this set off many alarms to Mika. A high grade assassin getting kicked out and needing a place to stay? Seemed to easy if you ask me.

"I wired into one of his phone calls with one of his friends. The point is. Guren is trying to teach the boy some responsibility and kicked him out. You came to the rescue needing a roommate. Kill him quickly you hear me. Make him suffer." Krul said slapping the file in my lap. And nodded and stood up walking away.

I glanced at yuus personal info and felt my heart skip a beat at his picture. He was smiling big and his green eyes were bright with determination. My lip twitched into a tiny smile. This should be fun.