•| seven |•

I cringe at my own writings TBH

Yuu pov:

After I quickly changed and left my room, my heart still hammering in my chest. Mika was putting up the vacuum and I cleared my throat.

"Oh Yuu...need something?" Mika asked and I looked down.

"Why don't we go to the park today or something. I'm bored and I don't feel like watching you clean all day...." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Sure. Let me just finish putting this up!" Mika said and i smiled and waited by the door.

Mika came out and pulled on his shoes. "Ready."

I nodded and we left for the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once at the park me and Mika would awkwardly brush hands making me walk further away but somehow we always ended back to each other...

After this morning I couldn't clear this cloud out of my head. It was as if Mika leaning in to I guess kiss me was burned into my existence..

I sighed and looked at the pond and smiled. I was never able to get out much with all these jobs so every little bit of free time I get with this is fun.

" can we go feed the ducks!!" I said and Mika looked at me and smiled.

" you remind me of a little kid! But yes, we can go feed the ducks!" I grabbed Mikas wrist running towards the pond and pouted when I realized. I didn't have anything to feed the poor ducks.

" damnit! I guess I just have to watch them..." I said with a sigh and Mika nudged me.
"It'll be ok. We can come back another day when we have bread" Mika said staring at the ducks and I looked at him with wife eyes and a big smile to match.

"Really!? Yes!" I would have jumped up and down for joy but a prickle down my spine told me someone was watching me.

I narrowed my eyes and looked are. All my killer instincts were on alert as I gazed around searching for a snipper. But instead all I saw was Guren creeping at me through some binoculars.

" mika!" I yelled out his name and looks at him. He looked at me his face had a look of concern. "What is it yuu?"

" kiss me!! Right now!!!" I said grabbing his face hopping Guren was watching. I pulled Mika in and he pushed me away slightly.

" yuu stop. Be gentle"
Mika said smiling softly making me blush. What the hell was he doing?  Mika moved his hand swiping some of my hair out of my face making me shiver and the leaned in placing his lips on mine.

I think I found my new drug.. All I wanted was it to be a simple peck but as his grip on my hips tightens and his lips move perfectly with mine I've realized this isn't just an assassin mission anymore. I've finally let someone into my heart and let them take over. It was something I swore I wouldn't do it but some how this guy. This random guy! Moved into my life and ruined it. And to be honest at this point I wouldn't care if it was just to get close to kill me. As long as I was happy with him till my dying breath. Maybe.

Mika pulled away first looking down at me with blue eyes sparkling and a flushed face. I looked at him through half lidded eyes and lazily smiled.
"What was that all about" Mika asked.

I gave a soft chuckle and was about to go in for another kiss but in the corner of my eye i saw Guren glaring and aiming a gun. In a panic I grabbed Mikas hand and ran, my blood boiling in my veins, every bone in my body telling to get Mikas outa here and fast.

Mika stubbled after me without a complaint as we ran through. I began panting and lungs burned from the cold air as Mika dug his heels in the ground. Stopping me then pulling me into his arms. My eyes widened and I tensed up instinctively wrapped my hands around his neck.

He held his hands up and looked down at me calmly. "Yuu...calm down..."

"NO!...I...I can't!...get away from me!" I screamed tears brimming my eyes as I pushed him away.

He stubbled back and sighed. "Let's talk. Ok?"

I was in full assassin mode and was thankful that we had conveniently stopped in the middle of the woods.

I reached around and pulled around my gun aiming it at Mika, tears rolling down my face.
"STAY AWAY!....this is the best for both of us!..." I said chocking a little.

Mika tensed and still had his hands up. "Yuu...put the gun down...we can talk things out....I know you're the black demon. But I don't care....I know a place we can hide. We can run away yuu...we can run away from this life. Leave it all behind. What about it yuu..."

I lowered my gun, tears steadily coming down my face. "R-really?.."

Mika smiled and opened his arms. "Yea.."

I dropped the hl gun to the ground and ran up to his hugging him. I cried into his chest for about 20 minutes before he pulled of off him a little. "Let's get back so we can hurry and pack and get out of here ok?"

I nodded and he lazily put his arm on my shoulders as we walked back to the apartment.

~~**~

We rushed into the apartment throwing cloths together and stuffing them in bags. I glanced at my phone as it buzzed with a new notification. I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked out my room.

"Hey Mika I got one last thing I have to do before we leave." I said looking up at him.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. " alright I'll finish packing." He said and I left with out another word. I walked through all the sketchy but familiar pathways till I made to the one I was looking for with a tall lean figure leaning against a wall.

"So?.." Said the figure. My face went on its natural emotionless, blank expression and I nodded.

"He fell for it...we will be leaving tonight."

Guren stepped out the shadows with a evil smile. "Good job yuu."

But little did Guren know I felt a heavy weight in my chest and my throat felt clogged up.

"Thank you sir..."

AN: I'm sorry this story sucks