Three

AN: never take on more than one mikayuu story... Lesson learned... XD

The next morning was quiet interesting. I woke up to the smell of bacon and I sat up, my mouth watering.

I sat up with a stretch and walked into the kitchen area. "Morning..." I said and Mika turned around and blushed and turned back around.

"Could you atleast put a shirt on!!?"
He yelled at me and I looked at him confused and looked down. All I was in was my boxers. I looked back up at him with a smirk.

"What? You think I'm hot?" I questioned and put my hands on my hips.

"No...its just...never mind" I herd Mika mumble and I sighed and went back to my room and pulled on a black t-shirt and then walked back out.

"Better?"

Mika turned around and nodded. "Much. Thanks."

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the tiny 2 person table in the kitchen.
"What you cooking?" I asked placing my elbows on the table and resting my head on my hands, watching Mika run around the kitchen cooking.
It's had to believe this cream puff of a guy in an apron was a well trained assassin.

"Breakfeast. Duh." He said and I glared at him.

"Funny. Not what I ment." I grumbled and he smirked and placed a plate in front of me.

I looked down at it. What if he figured me out?...What if he poisoned it? I looked back up at him and looked around searching for a suspicious bottle or something but I saw nothing. I studied Mika as he fixed his own plate. It seemed to be coming from the same pans as mine did.

I watched him as he sat next to me and took a bit and I relaxed. Alright maybe it's not poisoned.

I took a small bit and chewed it slowly, trying to taste anything weird. Mika was looking at me funny and I just gave him a smile.

"I've never really tasted anyone else's cooking before. It tastes great. Thanks" I said and Mika nodded and continued eating.

After we finished up he put the dishes in the sink and glanced at his watch. "I gotta go. I'll be back later. You'll be alright here by yourself?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll hold down the fort." I said standing up stretching. Mika left and I walked over to the window and watched him asend down the stairs. Once I was sure that he wasn't coming back for anything I ran to his room and turned the light on.

"Alright...there's gotta be something in here...something about his company..." I said talking to myself. I rummaged through his room looking for an old phone or an iPad. Anything really.

I sighed and laid across his bed with a sigh. I herd metal hit metal as I laid down and stopped my movements completely.

I got up slowly and lifted up his top mattress and there it was. A pistol. My blood ran cold as I picked it up. It was loaded.

I carefully place it back down where I found it and placed the mattress down. That was not what I was looking for. Not at all...

I left out of his room and made my way back to my room. Why did he have that gun?... Was it paranoia just like me? I mean he was an assassin so it's only natural he has a gun or two laying around his house. Right?...

I went over to my own gun on the top of the closet and I picked it up and found a hiding spot that Mika would never guess to look. If luck was in my favor I'd be getting that gun down soon to finish this job and get back home.

     ^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

"So I've been thinking....we don't have each other's contact info and well we are friends right?" I asked Mika on evening while we were casually watching a show on tv. He gave me a side ways glance then dug in his pocket with a sigh.

"I guess you're right." He said and I pulled my phone out. We exchanged numbers and I smiled.

"Thanks sweetie!" I said and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Why did you call me that!?"

"Am I not allowed to flirt?"

"I'd prefer you not to..."

I pouted and leaned back on the couch. "Well you're no fun."

He scuffed and stood up. "I'm going to go take a shower..."

He left and I got up to go get a snack but then I realized something terrible. We are out of chicken nuggets.

"Mika!" I yelled and closed the fridge door.

"What!" I herd Mika yell from the bathroom. I stomped over to the door and swung it open. Mika was already in the shower but when he herd me he peaked out behind the curtain and narrowed his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing!"

"We are out of chicken nuggets.." I said and crossed my arms and Mika sighed. "We'll go to town and get them yourself."

"I don't want to go alone."

Mika groaned. "Why are you so high maintenance!?"

I just stared at him and blinked innocently.

"Fine! Let me get done with my shower!"

I smiled and left the bathroom and get to my room changing into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I flopped down onto my bed and pulled out my phone.

Maybe I  should text Guren and tell him how everything is going?...
No he would beat my ass because it would be to risky...

I sighed and decided just to play a game on my phone till Mika got done and stepped into my room.
"You ready?"

I sat up and smiled. "CHICKEN  NUGGET TIME!"

Mika rolled his eyes and we left the apartment and walked down the street. I asked if we needed to take a bus but Mika turned it down and said we don't need one, that the store was in walking distance.

Once there he grabbed a buggy and we made our way down the aisles.

"Mika can we get this?"

"No."

"Aw ok."

.

.

.

"What about this?"

"Yuu no"

"Why not?"

"You don't need 1lb of gummy bears...."

"Everyone needs 1lb of gummy bears!!"

Mika sighed and grabbed a tiny bag of gummy bears. "That's all I'm willing to get you. Got it?"

I smiled big. "Thank you Mika!" I hugged him tightly and skipped off to find the chicken nuggets. I didn't have to look back to know he was flustered. I had that affect on people. And I was slowly having that affect on him. Just as planned.