•| six |•

AN: DONT PLAY THE MUSIC ABOVE TILL I SAY...happy reading 😂

The next morning, or should I saw, afternoon, I woke up and herd loud noises coming from the livening room. A dragon. That's what it sounded like. Along with really awful punk rock music.

My head was throbbing as I shoved a pillow over my head.
' what the hell is he doing! ' I thought as I threw the pillow aside and got out of bed. I didn't bother putting a shirt in because frankly...I just didn't care...

I walked in rubbing the sleepy from my eyes and my hair all messy. "Oy...Mika! What's will all the noise!" I yelled making my way to the kitchen. I looked around and saw Mika vacuuming and dancing around to his awful music.

I smiled as I grabbed a bottle of Ibuprofen and fixed me a glass of water. He took the medicine as Mika smiled at me.

"Good morning Yuu." He said and I nodded back.

"Yea yea you too..."

He smiled and put the vacuum aside and came up to me. I looked up at him confused and started to kinda get nervous.

"What?.."

"Dance with me"

I blushed and scuffed, crossing my arms and looking away. "Hell no..."

Mika rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist pulling me along with him.
I stubbled trying to keep my balance as he pulled me
Along into the middle of the living room.

"M-Mika look I don't really dance! I ...I um.." I stuttered my trying to calm my heart beat.

(( play the Song that they are dancing to up above then Continue reading))

"Don't worry" he said picking up the radio remote and changing it to a kinda weird slow up best song...
"I'll lead"

I gulped as his hands found their way on my bare waist. His skin burned against mine and I closed my eyes tight. This can't be happening. This is a trick.

Mika swayed at a medium speed to the beat and I tried moving my feet the same as mikas as my arms flew around his neck.

He pulled me closer, his hands griped tightened in my waist sending heat through out my body. WHY! Why was I feeling Like this and why was I not stopping this? Oh yes my plan....I wanted to piss Guren off and I wanted Mika to fall for me so he could die knowing his love was the one to kill him.

But was he the only one falling?...

I mentally shook my head of these thought. Of course I wasn't falling for him that would be stupid. I will play house with Mika and act like I want him just as much and then that's when I'll do it...

I smirked and kept dancing with Mika and he slowed down his pace. He leaned closer and began whispering the lyrics into my ear, his breath ghosting over my ear making me shiver.

"It can be a lonely world. I want forever times forever...." He sang and my heart dropped. Shit that was oddly sexy...

When the chorus came he spun me catching me by surprise and pulled me back hand pressed against my back and dipped my down then Pulled me back up again.
Mika laughed at my dazed face as we began to do something in between the cha cha andthe tango.

Mika smiled and spun me again then after pulling me back placed both hands on my hips and lifted me up and I was awkwardly placed my hand on his shoulders to help keep me up as he spun me around laughing.

I looked down at him and ended up laughing as he slide me down slowly and our faces where close together as the chorus faded into the next verse.

We looked into each other eyes. Green meeting blue as he began to slowly sway us to the music.

"So tell me something secret about yourself." Mika said catching my off guard. He seems to have a habit of doing that....

"L-like what?..."

"Anything."

"Alright well....does it count that I kept a pacifier till i was at the age of 8?" I said feeling slightly embarrassed but it's not like I could tell him that I'm a secret assassin.

"Seriously" Mika said holding back laughter and I pouted my cheeks turning pink.

"Yes...what about you mr. Perfect!!!!" I yelled out and he just smirked.

" I like to stay a mystery"

"BUT I-.." I stumbled out and he laughed.

"No fair."

"Life isn't fair. We learned that the hard way yea?"

I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"We were both ditched at a young age"

"Oh..." I looked down as the song was slowing down again.

Maybe if I would have been raised by my mom I wouldn't be like this. A heartless killer.

The end of the song drew near as it reached its climax and Mika dipped my one last time and this time both of his hand where on my waist pulling me close. We were chest to chest, forehead to forehead. My eyes were closed as felt his breath fan my face.

My heart speed up and I slowly opened my eyes to see Mika gazing at me with glowing blue eyes. It was absolutely breath taking..

He started to lean in. It was such a slow and tiny movement I almost didn't catch it. My senses were buzzing and Mikas hand on my hips didn't help either.

Everything was burning and I didn't like that I liked this feeling a little to much.

I pushed him away lightly stepping back.

"Um...I need to get dressed.."

Mika looked at me in a daze then nodded. "Alright...."

I bit my bottom lip as I scurried to my room. I closed the door and leaned against it letting out a deep breath and pressed my hands over my heart.

I slid down the door and shoved my face into my hands then ran them through my hair messing it up even more.

This isn't good.. Not at all..