Four

AN: Short chapter. Also I'll correct spelling errors later

>>> YUU POV <<<

Today I decided it was time to actually go get the bar tender job that I've been needing to get....

I asked the man the hours. Pay, and all that shit and put in an application. They said they'd give me a call.

Mika was still at home so I decided to stop by a store and pick up what I found out recently we both really like. It was a small snack but it was bagels with cream cheese. Now don't think I'm some sort of fluffy guy because I like bagels... They are just so good.~

I picked up the bagels and walked happily back to the apartment. I fished the keys out of my pockets and stuck the key in the keyhole when I herd Mika yell.

"Get away from me! Get out!!!"

My stomach dropped as I quickly unlocked the door and swung it open. "Mika are you ok!?.."

I looked and there was Mika pressed against the wall with a tall man with silver hair pulled back in a ponytail pinning him against the wall.

"Um...am I interrupting?" I asked calmly but inside  I was pissed. I didn't like this guy already.

I forced a smile and I felt my lips twitch with anger. The silver haired guy smiled and moved away from Mika making me relax a little.

"Just a little spat. Nothing to worry over...remember what I said Mika." He said the last sentence glaring at Mika and Mika looked down.

"It's seems I should be on my way...nice to meet you ummm?.."

"Oh! Uh...its Yuu....Yuu amene.."I said as we awkwardly shook hands.

"Play nice now you two~" he said as he walked out the door closing it.

I glared at Mika. "Who the hell was that!?" I said dropping the bags of stuff on the floor. Mika ran his hands through his hair and looked at me.

"A old friend...don't worry about it..but what I want to know Is where you where!?"

I stepped back a little shocked that he yelled at me. He crossed his arms and anger sparked in me.
He had no authority over me! He was the target and I was the killer.

I narrowed my eyes. "I was nice enough to go and buy us food to eat TOGETHER and have a good time and get closer and you ask ME where I've been!!!"

Mikas eyes widened and he stormed over to me and shoved past me saying. "I've got somewhere to be..." And left slamming the door making me flinch.

I looked down at the bagels and kicks them with a yell. Why was he so frustrating!!! And why was I worried about Mika when I herd him yell through the door....

I looked down and sighed. I had to do it tonight. It was enough playing around. It's been almost 2 months...I needed to end this.

>>>>> time skip brought to you by kuretos eyebrows. Better than fish hooks ~ <<<<<<

It was night time and Mika had been long asleep. When Mika had come Back I was in the kitchen trying to salvage the bagels I had smushed by kicking. He didn't say anything just went to his room.

It was about 2am now and I slowly cracked mikas door opened and herd light snores. Good he's asleep.

I tip toed back to my room and grabbed my gun out of its hiding place and my stomach felt weird. I felt like I was about to throw up but I swallowed it down and walked carefully back to Mikas room and opened the door slowly and crept up to the bed.

I shallowed my breathing to where I was almost not even breathing at all. I stilled my movement and pointed to gun at Mikas head.

The gun shook and my finger quivered on the trigger.
Can I really do it?.. He's not really that bad of a guy. But he's the enemy...and I've been given an order.

My heart pounded as I looked at his peaceful face sleeping. Thinking about me killing him, right here Right now..and him being gone forever made me kinda sad and lonely...

I felt tears brim my eyes and was shocked. I had to end this.. Now.

I closed my eyes tight and turned my head and pulled the trigger...

Click.

Em?..
I widened my eyes and looks at my gun. Why didn't it fire?....

I pointed it again and pulled and still nothing..

I shook it then tried again. "What the hell...." I mumbled and Mika rolled over in his sleep making I jump and run out the room slowly closing the door.

I went back to my room and sighed. What had happened to my gun..

I did the only thing i thought to do... I called Guren.

There was only 2 rings before a very angry Guren picked up the phone.

"I told you don't call us while on this mission!!"Guren yelled.

"Yea well my gun is broken."

"How the hell did you manage that?..." Guren said.

I just sighed. "I don't know it wouldn't shoot. I was about to finish the job and it just wouldn't shoot..."

I herd Guren sigh as I twirled the gun in my hand.

"Alright...you know where the ally is that we always meet after missions from there?"

"Pretty sure I could find it"

"Go there and meet me there."Guren hung up and i sighed.

I slipped on some shoes and and tugged my gun into the hem of my pants and walked out the door walking into the dark night to meet up with Guren and hopefully get a new gun..