Two

>>> YUU POV <<<

I glanced down at the paper and back at the address infront of me. This was it. I yawned and stretched picking up my soaked luggage and walked up to the complex.

..Stupid Guren...stupid mission...
If only I had woken up in enough time to ride there in one of our company cars.....

But of course things got out of hand...

* earlier that morning! *

I groaned and rolled over in my fluffy bed. My work phone was ringing and I already knew it was Guren calling me to wake me up and make sure I didn't over sleep. Which I did often..

I grabbed my phone In anger and turned it off. I threw it on the floor and moved around into my bed getting back into my blanket cocoon and falling back asleep.

I slept for a few more hours till I was literally getting pulled out of bed. I sat up, with wide eyes and saw Guren pulling the blanket off of me.

"You scared the shit out of me!!" I yelled glaring at him. I was an assassin. Anything that goes bump in the night scares me. And being woken up roughly? That was the most terrifying.

"GET YOUR WORTHLESS ASS OUT OF BED!!!" Guren yelled grabbing at my ankle and pulling me literally out of bed. My butt landed painfully on the floor and I groaned and stood up rubbing it.

"What time is it anyways...." I grumbled put walked over to my work phone and picking it up. Of course it was turned off to I began to turn it back on.

Guren stuck out his hand in front of my and I looked up at him confused. "What?"

"Hand me your work phone." He said and I pulled it to my chest.

"WHAT!? LIKE HELL I AM!!! " I yelled and ran away. He started chasing after to me and eventually wrestled me to the ground. He straddled me and pinned both my hands above my head with one arm. I glared up at him as he used the other to get my phone.

"Thank you for being so cooperative..." Guren mumbled then shoved my phone on his back pocket.
I growled at him and he smirked. "Someone's feisty today, hm?"

"Get the hell off me!" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp and he sighed and stood up letting me go.

I stood up and glared at him. "Why are you taking my work phone.."

"Because if he catches on that you're the black demon then our whole company would be at risk if he got ahold of your phone."
Guren said handing me another phone.

I sighed and threw it on the couch. "Alright. Are you the one driving me to his apartment?.." I asked and Guren gave off a devilish smirk.

"Nope. You'll be taking the bus."

My jaw dropped. "WHY!?"

"Because it's to dangerous to send a company car..." Guren looked like he was getting aggravated but I didn't care.

"Fine...you might as well take away all my money to..."

"Not all of it. We did give you a debit card that can't be tracked back to us." Guren said. "Now hurry up or you'll miss your bus!"

Guren left and Yuu sighed.i walked lazily to the bathroom. My hair was messy. Again. I turned the faucet on and wet my hands then ran them through my hair trying to flatten it.

After a few minutes it finally flattened out and I left the bathroom to my room where I slipped in my jeans and a White t-shirt. I pulled on a black zip up jacket leaving it unzipped. Then I slipped on my high top converses and looked in my full length mirror.

"Normal enough I suppose..." I said then grabbed a shoulder bag and my rolling suitcase and left the apartment.

I walked down to the side walk and waited for the bus. It was clouded which made me quite pissed. If it rained I would have to murder someone before the day was out....

I saw a bus come speeding up and I stood up with a smile (which didn't last long). The bus just so happened to pull into a puddle of dirty water at a high speed. The water splashed all over me and I gasped.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled out and wiped my face. I groaned and grabbed my bags loading myself up into the bus.

Which leads me to now. I'm standing in front of my new apartment for the next few months. I knocked and waited. I didn't here anything so I knocked again.

I swear if Guren gave me the wrong address......

The door opened revealing the blue eyed male from the picture looking at me with wide eyes. I looked back with the same expression.

We stood there for a whole. Neither of us saying anything till he shook his head and opened the door wider to let me in.

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

"No problem...um...why are you wet?..." Mikaela questioned.
I glared at him.

"Don't ask."

He held his hands up. "Alright. Your room is the one to the left.." He said and sat down on the couch.

I nodded and walked into my room placing my stuff down.
It seemed nice enough. Not as nice as my other one but it will do.

I began unpacking and setting up my bed when Mikaela walked in.
"Hey. Um....maybe we should go sit in the living room and watch a movie...ya know get to know each other..." He said looking kinda nervous.

I smiled and nodded. "Yea. Just give me a minute." He left and I let out a breath as I slowly put the gun I had just picked up down. If he saw that my cover would be blown...

I placed the gun on the top of my closet in the far end. I'll have to find a better hiding place for you later!

I walk into the living room to see Mika scrolling through his phone.
Maybe he wasn't smart enough to get another phone...maybe i could snatch it for info....

I sat down by him and smiled. "Alright so what do you want to know."

"What do you do for a living?" He asked and this question for some odd reason threw me off. But I just said the first thing that came to mind.

" a bartender."
Not a lie. I've been a bartender in many of my assassinations....

Mika made a weird face but continued. "Oh well I work at a music store."

"That sounds fun." I said and he nodded.

"So um where's your parents" he asked and I tensed up.

"M-my mom abandoned me when I was 5. She didn't have the money to take care of me. I never knew my dad. Pretty sure my mom didn't know either.." I said looking down. Where was all this coming from!? I've never opened up to anyone about my mom except a few close friends!...

Mika looked down. "I grew up in an orphanage, I was about 5 when I got adopted."

I looked at Mika and realized we actually had a lot in common...
He was suffering the same fate as me. Abandoned and trained to be a killing machine.

I decided it was time to stop this little heart to heart. "Well I'm heading off to bed." I said standing up.

"But it's only 8:35" Mika said and I shrugged. "I've had a looooonnnggg day."

I turned and walked away to my room closing the door and locking it. To be honest I was probably not going to get any sleep tonight. But I stripped my cloths leaving me in my boxers and crawled under my blankets and shut my eyes.