•| five |•

AN: very rarely will Mika have a pov. I will only do his pov when I feel he has something every important to do XD  also...maybe some hot steamy hate sex in a few chapters 🌚

>>> YUU POV <<<

I yawned as I walked down the street, my gun still tucked away.
The street was dead with the exception of 1 or 2 cars of unfortunate souls who had work at this ungodly hour.

But that so happens that one of those unfortunate souls is me because my FUCKING GUN BROke!

I sighed and shoved my hands into my pockets as I rounded a corner. I should be there soon..

I felt a hand grab at my ankle and I jumped and glared down at the source. It looked to be a homeless man and he gave me a toothless grin.

"Hey kid. Wanna give me some money or a place to stay?"

I growled and kicked him off. "No way! Get off me!" I kicked him again and proceeded to walk to the ally.

Finally after I rounded a corner I made it and found Guren leaning against a wall.

"You're a little late huh?"

"No you're just early"

Guren chuckled and twirled what I guess was my replacement gun in his hand. He held it out with a smirk.

"Be responsible with it"

I snatched it away and glared. "Alright whatever...I'll
be leaving now." I said hiding my gun and  Walking away.

"Wait. Hold up Yuu.." Guren said sternly and I groaned and turned around to face him.

"Whaaattttt! I'm tired!"I complained and turned to face Guren.

"Hush! I'm speaking." Guren said and I sighed.

"There's someone I need you to kill..."

I looked at him funny. "I'm already on a mission Guren.."

"This one needs to be done tonight and honestly..I don't feel like doing it....there's this guy who is out to dig out the secrets about our company and get us all arrested....I need you to take him out..." Guren said and I nodded.

"Alright...where is he at?..."

"That homeless man around the corner...you saw him coming this way didn't you?" Guren said pointing out the ally and I nodded.

"But he didn't seem dangerous...I mean he kinda let out a kidnapped vibe but nothing that would concern us..." I said checking my gun for bullets.

"Disguises. Kinda like what you do. " Guren smirked and I glared.

"Consider it done..."

Guren walked past me and bumped into me. "Don't go soft on me now....day and night just don't go together.."

My eyes widened. Was he talking about...
"Guren I-!!.."I looked around and there was no sign of him. I sighed and looked at my gun.

"Was he...talking about me and Mika?..."

I shook my head and cleared my thoughts and shoved my gun away into the back of my pants. Now was no the time to think over this.

I slowly walked out the ally and made my way back towards where I saw that "homeless" guy.

I saw him sitting against a store wall with his head hung down looking as if he was sleeping.

I walked up to him and gave him a light pat with my foot. He grumbled and looked up at me. I smiled
And held out a hand to him.

"I'm sorry for earlier...I'll give you a place to stay tonight" I said as the man smiled and looked about o be in tears.

"Thank you. God bless you" he said as I help him up. I Lowkey rubbed my hand on my pants rubbing his filth off of me.

"Alright follow me...my cars right around here." I said walking.

The man followed me aimlessly and he mumbled thank yous as We walked and I just smiled and put my hands in my pocket. I stopped and turned around.

"My car is around the corner..." I said and the homeless man walked around the corner and I followed him to the very dead end of the ally. He turned and looked at me.

"We must have taken a wrong turn." He said a little suspicious and I smirked and glared at him.

I had my head bent low looking down. "You never asked my name. That's impolite...Hello..im the black demon." I said flinging my gun out and pointing it at him, my eyes glowing neon green in the darkness. I pulled the trigger without hesitating and jolted back as the gun shot out. The man groaned and grabbed his stomach falling to his knees on the ground.

"Dammit I missed...oops..." I said walking up to him. He looked up at me with tear filled yes blood leaking from his mouth.

"P-please..." He begged and I smiled a sinister smile and placed the barrel of the gun at his forehead.
"Tch. Awful last words..."

I pulled the trigger for the second time the bullet going straight through the mans head killing him instantly, blood splattered on my as I smiled down at him.

"Sorry. But you don't mess with the moon demon company."

I placed the gun back in its hiding spot and pull out my phone to call the clean up crew. I unlocked my phone and my blood ran cold. I didn't have their number because Guren had my old phone. So what was I suppose to do leave the body here? No I already touched it...my evidence it carelessly everywhere...

I sighed and decided I had to do the right thing....

So I found a old run down,not a chain saw, but a fucking butcher knife. behind a dumpster somewhere. Don't ask me how and don't ask me who left it there i don't know ok!...

I took the butcher knife and began to slice this guy into bites and pieces and before I knew it there was blood and guts everywhere..

I stood up and felt the need to barf. This was never my part of the assignment. So I had no clue what I was doing and now there was just this big mess of human. Maybe there's to much blood for them to track it back to me?...

I shrugged and grabbed my gun. Fuck this I'm the black demon. No one can catch me!

I smirked and chose to go the back way home...I didn't want people still awake to see me drenched in blood.

Once in the apartment I checked my phone and saw it was now 4 in the morning and I sighed. I went to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and shedding my bloody close and stepped into the shower.

I usually didn't get bloody on my jobs and as I watch the blood go down the drain I'm glad I don't....

I've never really thought about how unfair my life has been...how I'm not allowed to fall in love or be friends with anyone outside the company...maybe I'll hold of on killing Mika for a while....just to get Guren grinding his gears about my next plan...