!Prologue!

Sometimes life plays the wicked games with you and leads you there only..from where there is no coming back.. Sometimes you yourself choose to ruin yourself..but what if you instead of going towards your destruction..you met your life?..

A girl of 24 ..sitting on her room's window..gazing at the stars and moons..thinking how things turned like this?...how her life changed in a blink?..she was lost in her thoughts when she heard a soft voice..

"Nandini!".. someone called her from behind..she turned around to find her best friend standing just behind her with tearful eyes..she hugged her tightly and cried.. Nandini consoled her..

"Navya! You are behaving like tomorrow my palanquin won't go out of this house but my bier will..".. she stated without knowing what impact her words left on her best friend..

Navya : "Nandini!".. she shouted in anger after breaking the hug..

Nandini : "Navya mai...".. she tried to explain but Navya looked at her more angrily..

Navya : "tumhe pata bhi hai..what you are talking?.. tumhari himmat kese hui yeh sab bolne ki..".. she scowled at her and Nandini lowered down her face..

"Wese he Navya ..jese isne itna badha decision le liya..without thinking once..".. they both heard a very sharp voice.. they looked at person..he was none other than.. Cabir Dhawan.. Nandini's best friend's husband and also Nandini's soul brother..

"Cabir tum!".. she said and now Navya looked at Cabir carefully..

He walked straight inside ..And looked at Nandini..who looked at him with a weak smile..

"Suicide ka itna he shauk hai toh shaadi karne ki kya jarurat hai..you have other ways as well.."  ..he remarked curtly and Nandini chuckled sarcastically..

"I have other ways..but I choose this only..".. she promptly replied..and CaVya looked at her in utmost disbelief..

"He is a devil Nandini..don't do this..".. Cabir said with some tears in his eyes and she can feel care and concern in them for her..

Nandini : "don't make me weak Cabir..I have decided.. I will marry to the one jise mom dad ne pasand kiya hai..that's it.. kal meri shaadi hai..am going to sleep..".. she answered him..and excused herself..she went straight to her bed..and slept ..keeping duvet over her face..

Navya : "hum nahi Dekh sakte use ese .... Do something Cabir..".. she said in a very low tone ..while the pain was clearly evident in her eyes..

Cabir : "he will pester her life ..why she isn't understanding?".. he thought with concern filled eyes..and hugged Navya side ways..both walked out from there..

Screen freezes on Nandini's sleeping face..she has a peaceful smile on her face..may be because it's going to be the last peaceful night of her life..

****

Life is so unpredictable ..isn't it??.. it serves you that only which you never wanted.. and it takes away from you that which you always wanted to treasure...

He held her tightly by her shoulder..his eyes were spitting fire while she was looking at him fearlessly..she wanted to get out of his hold..but he was way too stronger than her..

"Leave me Manik Malhotra".. she snapped with anger filled voice while he only tighten his hold on her and looked directly in her eyes..

"If leaving you was that easy then you would have been not standing here at this particular moment.."..he answered back and she looked deep in his eyes...his eyes always fascinated her..they are very expressive but vivid of any feeling..

"Why can't you just leave me alone Manik?.. why?..".. she shouted her heart out and now he pinned her to the nearby wall..and came dangerously close to her..She can hear his raging heartbeat...she looked at him frantically when he leaned closer to her lips..

"Tum janti ho..why I can't leave you?"...he muttered on her lips..they were so close that his lips touched her while he was saying all that..she closed her eyes in anticipation.. he affects her badly!..

But he looked at her and smirked..he left her instantly and made distance..she after loosing his warmth..opened her eyes and looked at him..who was smirking..

"Mohabbat ho meri isliye door ho..zid hoti ..toh ab tak meri baho mei hoti..".. he curtly answered and she looked at him in shock..he walked out of the room after winking at her..

Did she really heard him right?.. did he really called her love of his life?.. but when did this happened?.. when did he start feeling for her?.. and Why??

So! How's the prologue?.. hope you liked it.. chapter coming soon..

Warning : this story will contain loads of mature content ..if aren't comfortable drop the story right here only..

Love ..kajal :)