26. At the end- you're mine!

While walking on the deserted street, I found you! ..
Lost everything just to get you..
But here I am today, shattered & hurt by you..

She left his house, his area, his city and even the country. Overnight she ran away from there; a hell which she herself had chosen. But when yesterday he raised his hand on her she was broken, all the harsh memories came rushing back to her. Somewhere down the line she still don't want to believe certain facts well known to her, but yesterday's turn of events made her believe the worst, that belief became so strong that it clouded all her rationality and apparently she ran away from his world, far away from him and also from HER REVENGE.....................

(Flashback a year back)

Two months has passed by, since Nandini first e-mailed Manik. Impressing Manik Malhotra wasn't an easy task but for her it was, just by her professionalism Manik is smitten.

"Are we going to communicate through emails only? I would like to put a face to my imaginations.

Regards,
Manik Malhotra
CEO- MM ENTERPRISES"

Nandini read his email and smile like a teenage girl who just fallen in love, exchanging messages with him in late nights has became a part of her life now. There is no day where they both don't have a word with each other, even if it's a simple good night or a long long conversations.

"Beauty of imagination is that they do not have any faces, they aren't restricted under four walls, they don't have to be bind by the rules of society. Thus, I would suggest you to let your imaginations roam freely.

Khawab..."

Nandini has designed this khawab in a such a way that Manik just can't resist her, the way she answers his questions is something extremely magnificent and it keeps him intrigued about her.

"Fair point well made. Uniqueness of your name has already made me intrigued and your personality is something which I've a urge to unravel soon.

Regards,
Manik Malhotra
CEO- MM Enterprises"

She laid down comfortably on her dorm's bed, she covered her face with the warm blanket and started emailing him again.

"Seems like someone is quite impressed. Are you having feelings for a stranger Mr. CEO? ;)

Khawab"..

She teased him but surprisingly he didn't replied back. She waited for half hour but still there was no response. She realized that she crossed a boundary, she shouldn't played this way.

She sat back and waited for his reply but no answer, thus to keep her sanity in check she dialed her solace number; Aahana. But to her dismay she didn't answered..

It was only 10 in the night, and it can't be possible that Aahana slept. People in NASHVILLE wake at 10 then how can Aahana sleep so soon?. She waited for her sister to call back, and Manik to answer. But none appeared, this made her worried for Aahana. She keep on trying her number but it goes straight to the voicemail and in Manik's case she can't call him but can wait only.

Nandini : "Where the hell were you? I was trying to reach you but you weren't answering. Do you have any idea how much scared I was? I haven't slept for even a second whole night and now you are calling in daylight and acting like that's not a big deal..."..she chided her soul sister as since last night she was trying to call her but there was no response from the other end.